Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Di Matteo?

He was an arrogant arsehole when he was West Brom manager the same year we were in the Championship.

They were dirty as fuck as well.

Right, who do we want to win here? I was all for wanting Arsenal to lose, on the basis that it makes a CL spot more likely, and if we're gonna get EL it doesn't really matter if we're 5th or 6th.

But I see people on twitter wanting Arsenal to win. I'm working on the basis that Chelsea have got too much on their plates to worry about them taking 3rd or 4th.

Thoughts?

Draw would be nice. Let them all fall away as we march on through.

It's all set up for a stuffing by Stoke btw the way everyone is going on.

The old Newcastle would blow this. Hopefully AP's version won't crack.

As I write I'm imagining Tiote chained and snarling deep beneath SJP :lol:

Right, who do we want to win here? I was all for wanting Arsenal to lose, on the basis that it makes a CL spot more likely, and if we're gonna get EL it doesn't really matter if we're 5th or 6th.

But I see people on twitter wanting Arsenal to win. I'm working on the basis that Chelsea have got too much on their plates to worry about them taking 3rd or 4th.

Thoughts?

Arsenal win, but a draw will do us.

If we are going to nick a spot it will be from Spurs or Chelsea.

It takes the pressure of us when we go to their place.

Edited by Park Life

Arsenal have the easiest run in, Stoke, Norwich and West Brom after today. I reckon a Chelsea win is the worst result for us as Arsenal will end up with 70+ points even if they lose and thats probably too much for us.