Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could go with a back line of Walker -- King -- Gallas -- Kaboul, otherwise they'd have to put either Nelsen, Bale, or an academy player in there. But regardless of who they put in, Bale won't be able to bomb forward as much on the left as he wont have Assou-Ekotto there to cover him solidly. Spur's look a much weaker side now, and I look forward to Hoilett terrorizing them down that side this weekend.

Aye but I'm sure either him or Walker would be a better option at left back, with the other at right back, than what they're left with but I guess they can't take him back anyway.

Southampton 2-0 up. It's looking like the playoffs for Fat Sam. Having fucked up automatic promotion, I really hope he fucks the playoffs up too. Fair play to Southampton as well, back to back promotions.

You're going to see a fucking massive swing from the media comparing the stick we got for hounding Big Sham out (when we didn't actually hound him out*), to the actual stick he'll get from the unhappy Hammers if they crash and burn in the play-offs.

*That's not to say we weren't relieved once he'd fucked off, mind. ;)

Southampton 2-0 up. It's looking like the playoffs for Fat Sam. Having fucked up automatic promotion, I really hope he fucks the playoffs up too. Fair play to Southampton as well, back to back promotions.

Take that you hippo headed charlatan!

Cardiff need to up their game, Smoggies need to score a goal and hold on to the lead to reach the play-offs as things stand.

Cardiff have scored. 1-1

So Cardiff to knock West Ham out in the first round of the playoffs.

And Southampton score again so definitely up now. Fat Sam off to Barca in the summer then.

Edited by toonotl

You're going to see a fucking massive swing from the media comparing the stick we got for hounding Big Sham out (when we didn't actually hound him out*), to the actual stick he'll get from the unhappy Hammers if they crash and burn in the play-offs.

*That's not to say we weren't relieved once he'd fucked off, mind. ;)

It's interesting that now Allardyce is now roundly criticised for playing awful football, even if West Ham are doing ok-ish (still in with a chance of promotion) when we were universally slated for the exact same, even if the media conveniently overlooked the fact that we weren't doing very well at all.

Bale says he will consider leaving Spurs, it's clear they don't have the mentality to get top 4 if players are coming out with this at this stage of the season.

Bale says he will consider leaving Spurs, it's clear they don't have the mentality to get top 4 if players are coming out with this at this stage of the season.

Cheeky bastard like - "I'll leave if we don't finish top 4". You're in the fucking team that might not finish in the top 4, you prick.