Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck me, blackburn's support are a sorry lot. you'd think they'd put the crap against the board and one manager to one side until at least after the game. back your team that have 30 mins to beat the drop instead of endless kean out chanting for fuck's sake. it's embarrassing.

Y'know, it's actually been kinda painful watching Blackburn fall apart this season. At least this might facilitate the change to get rid of their management so they can get back to being shit on their own terms, rather than what they've created here. Anyone think they'll come straight back up? I'm thinking no...

I reckon its freefall for Blackburn, although some of us wrongly predicted a firesale with Ashley, I think these Venkeys have got zero football clue, add into that letting some dodgy agent run the place and its Lancashire League 2 for them in a few years.

Actually didnt someone do a pic of that a few months back?

has to be said, their fans deserve nothing more.

What can you honestly expect if you spent an entire season calling for the manager and board to be sacked?

Support your team on the pitch and then you can voice your disapproval of the way the club is run afterward.

What can you honestly expect if you spent an entire season calling for the manager and board to be sacked?

Support your team on the pitch and then you can voice your disapproval of the way the club is run afterward.

That's bollocks IMO. They're perfectly entitled to have their say. They're being mismanaged at every level of the club, you don't just turn up and be a clapping seal in those circumstances.

Blaming the fans is bullshit.

To the people blaming the rovers fans for their demise is mental. Change rovers for us and we'd have done the exact same thing if not more. THere are a lot of people panning them, but take a long hard look at what they faced before panning them for the kean out shite...

Venkys really have stripped mined blackburn, they bought the club for £23million then sold phil jones for £20mil and reinvested bugger all of it. They make mike ashley look positively saintly and inspired in based on his performance during our relegation season, at least he had the balls to try and save it...

Yeah but how many of their crap results could have been turned around by genuine support from their fans instead of vitriol? I understand why they're so annoyed, but they have definitely made it harder than it had to be - the fans backing in key matches might have kept them up.

On the other hand, I suppose relegation might rid them of the Venkys and Kean, which will doubtless be a good thing.

feel sorry for kean like and Blackburn shame like would of proffered villa to go down like. but maybe its what blackburn need a kick up the arse they will bounce back you see

For some reason people seem to think it's ok for Villa fans to boo McLeish but not Blackburn fans to boo Kean. Completely behind the Blackburn fans on this one. Venky's ownership of them is extremely dodgy from the various reports I've heard with Allardyce, their former chairman Williams and others having to sign agreements not to talk about certain aspects of the ownership adding weight to the various rumours. Add to that the agent Jerome Anderson who has basically been choosing who they buy (he's also Kean and most of the squads agent) siginng players like Bruno Ribero and his own son Miles who have yet to play a single game. Not to mention flops like Petrovic and Dann. They have every right to boo.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Just saying on Radio 5, that when Venkys bought Blackburn they didnt realise that relegation from the premier league existed. Shocking if true.

David Gill provides an interesting footnote. Manchester United CEO Gill was one of the participants in the "Business of Sports: Winning Off the Field" panel. One thing he mentioned which caught the attention of those in attendance was that there were new owners of a PL team who didn't know about relegation. "Not sure what the due diligence was there," stated Gill of said owners. I later spoke to Gill directly to clarify erroneous rumors spreading on Twitter that Gill was in fact alluding to Fenway Sports Group's purchase of Liverpool. Gill categorically denied that he had been referencing or inferring that it was FSG in any form and said that he held Liverpool's owners in the highest regard. "I would never say anything negative about John W Henry, ever." However, when I put it to Gill that the party he was in fact referring to was Venky's (it's long been believed in some quarters of the industry that the mechanics of relegation was just one among various things Venky's were unaware of when acquiring Blackburn), Gill said nothing but gave a broad smile.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soc...#ixzz1tQL4Hjdc

I feel a bit sorry for Kean too but I think it would have been best for him if he'd gone earlier in the season when the pressure was on him. Unfortunately the likes of the win against Man U buoyed the mood and he plodded on only for things to slide even further. It sounds like things are dodgy as fuck at all levels which the fans have every right to be pissed off with.

i ant backing the blackburn owners i am backing steve kean because hes been stuck in a situation that he knows he cant fix straight away he needs time to rebuild it