Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that Liverpool game was utter shit.

Only caught the last ten minutes of Liverpool's game with Sparta Prague. 0-0 on aggregate and a full looking Anfield sounding like a morgue as extra time was looming, (apart from the Sparta fans who could be heard), Liverpool get a corner the crowd stir, commentator, "Anfield comes to life, listen to the crowd!" they score, have a little sing to celebrate the goal and its one of those great European Anfield nights!! :(

I don't know who the commentator was but he must have been paid on a cliche piece work rate. Also Kenny Dalglish was hailed as some sort of tactical genius by Nevin at the end which was being a bit generous, (and I don't mind Daglish, by and large).

And Stan Collymore (:o) must have said something in the studio but I turned it off at that point.

Anyone get as pissed off as me at the red shirt cowardice of Clattenberg and the way Taggart brazenly stated Rooney's challenge was "nothing" and bemoaning a possible charge when the cunts never get charged with anything ever?

Anyone get as pissed off as me at the red shirt cowardice of Clattenberg and the way Taggart brazenly stated Rooney's challenge was "nothing" and bemoaning a possible charge when the cunts never get charged with anything ever?

Yes, but then its manu, thats the way it works and always will, spineless refs up their arse and the FA terrified of fergie for no reason whatsoever, what exactly do they think he'll do, whinge more than he already does?

They pretty much just said the same on Sunday Supplement. :(

Now imagine if one Joey Barton had done that..................