Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its such a minor "victory" thats brought him here, Sunderland arent even through yet, but since we're out here he is

:lol:

Edited by Semimental

its such a minor "victory" thats brought him here, Sunderland arent even through yet, but since we're out here he is

Even if they go out in the replay, they'll have got to the four-and-a-halfth round and we didn't.

To be fair though, I understand that a lot of our fans do go to the SMB as soon as they wake up. I don't blame them either, it is after all the number 1 place to check out the latest news to do with Newcastle United. It's quite odd though, half the people on there seem to have usernames/signatures that are anti-Newcastle, and really seem to build their lives around hating Newcastle, which is odd for a Newcastle news forum though. Can't be Sunderland fans because surely their names would be relevant to their own club? I mean they're not deluded at all and their own forums wouldn't be anti-Newcastle would they because they don't care about Newcastle? What does SMB stand for again?

Rhyss, people would have a lot more time for you if you didn't disappear for 6 months every time we howk you in the derby, you pathetic cunt.

Far be it from me to spend any more time than is necessary on here unlike some of your obsessed buffoons who log onto the SMB as soon as they wake up.

What year was your lost major trophy win in by the way? It was before the Beatles formed wasn't it? :lol:

Never won fuck all...

You're the shittest poster I've ever seen on the internet. I was an excitable 20 year old once over, but I had first class cheek, and decent points to go with it. Saying we've "won fuck all" isn't an insult, it's a shining example of how thick you are, and how poor you are at this WUM game, if we've won fuck all, you've won fuck all minus 3.

"Newcastle's a shithole" without Newcastle this area would have fuck all apart from the Northumberland coast. You live in a town which was a shithole bamps hovel when you had that steel works, but is now just a shithole bamps hovel where everyone is on the dole.

If you ever have the misfortune of watching a Newcastle game on Wearside it will be an eye opener for all of you. Watch a Sunderland game in town the opposition score you might get the odd laugh, if someone scores against us down there, it's like a family who have just seen their kid win £500,000 on deal or nee deal, and that's no exaggeration, there's no words do justice to their utter obsession with Newcastle United.

Even if they go out in the replay, they'll have got to the four-and-a-halfth round and we didn't.

Which sums up the small town mentality of our polydactyl chums down the A19. ( Always creases me that they don't even have main road for their hovels).