Other games

Park Life

I'd be no good as a surgeon- if I got a JW I'd be sooo tempted to circumcise them when they were under, then call them Mr. Goldstein afterwards, just to mess with their heads. " THAT'S for knocking on my door on a fucking Sunday morning, twat!"

:lol: You could seriously screw with their heads.

Patient "Doctor, doctor, I'm bloody circumcised, what the hell happened?!"

MF "Coicumcised? Coicumcised? Are you kiddin' me? This is New York, Goldstein, you're Jewish, of course you're coicumcised, sheesh, get this guy!!!!"

* MF takes off doctor's coat and runs for the nearest exit *

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of the mackems boasting they are now just 1 point from 14th.

Oh and robbed from N-O but...

FPD2c.png

:lol:

Anyone fancy a punt on how many " MON OUT!" threads there'll be on RTG ( the classiest website in the world, ever, inherently etc etc).

For all of the mackems boasting they are now just 1 point from 14th.

Oh and robbed from N-O but...

FPD2c.png

:lol:

Anyone fancy a punt on how many " MON OUT!" threads there'll be on RTG ( the classiest website in the world, ever, inherently etc etc).

I reckon none. They think the sun shines out of his tracksuited arse at the moment.

It puzzles me how much the media absolutely worship O'Neill despite the fact his teams play horrible football, his transfers are awful and a lot of his success at Sunderland has owed a great deal to dumb luck.

He's not the most graceful character either.