bobbyshinton

Bruce Manager of NUFC

10 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

If Bruce didn't take the job someone else would have taken it and they may have been even worse.

You’ve inadvertently stumbled upon the real problem, you absolute fuckwit

• Jaysus... 1

17 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Am I lost here, but didnt we lose against Lesta?

I think we really did. In real terms 

• Jaysus... 1

On 02/09/2019 at 08:46, Kid Dynamite said:

Calling Bruce a "fucking disgusting cunt" for taking the job is just proving the likes of Carragher spot on in their observations. We've got 40 year old blokes in here who are incapable of having a rational conversation about the club anymore. Rafa could do no wrong, Bruce can do no right. Everything is an extreme, all or nothing.

why would you be surprised?

there is nothing even remotely rational about the way the club is being run.

it's long since past the point of being simple incompetence or bad decision making.

there's very clearly an agenda to ensure the club remains uncompetitive. it fails in its role as a sporting institution and survives only as an advertising hording for a fucking hideously tacky brand.

ashley doesn't give a fuck about the hopes and dreams of the supporters, on the contrary, im sure the cunt gets a perverse pleasure out of crushing the aspirations out of not only the current generation of our city's folk, but the next one too.

he's going fucking nowhere, and you wonder why this prompts some extreme views?

for fuck's sake man, what is there even to sit and debate?

as for bruce...

he like everybody else on the planet earns the right to be liked and respected or warrant the cunt tag.

as a player, his career at man utd was of little interest to me, i do however acknowledge his achievements. he earns some historical respect.

as a manager he is an irrelevance, the only thing remarkaable about it is that it is littered with betrayal. he demonstates time and time again he has moral compass of a dead slug.

he has willingly bought in to being part of a corrupt and vindictive regime and immediately started puking up its soundbytes.

fuck the disgusting cunt.

• Like 8

We have a problem. With all our guys fit, we have attack to play in 4231, but defence to play with 5 in the back....

Almiron should be play just behind Joelinton, with Atsu in the left and Saint Maximin in the right.

How do you see to put Dummett in the left back again? Ritchie could play as a left back in a 4 man defence?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

it's long since past the point of being simple incompetence or bad decision making.

there's very clearly an agenda to ensure the club remains uncompetitive. it fails in its role as a sporting institution and survives only as an advertising hording for a fucking hideously tacky brand.

ashley doesn't give a fuck about the hopes and dreams of the supporters, on the contrary, im sure the cunt gets a perverse pleasure out of crushing the aspirations out of not only the current generation of our city's folk, but the next one too.

as for bruce...

he like everybody else on the planet earns the right to be liked and respected or warrant the cunt tag.

as a player, his career at man utd was of little interest to me, i do however acknowledge his achievements. he earns some historical respect.

as a manager he is an irrelevance, the only thing remarkaable about it is that it is littered with betrayal. he demonstates time and time again he has moral compass of a dead slug.

he has willingly bought in to being part of a corrupt and vindictive regime and immediately started puking up its soundbytes.

Stop sugar-coating it for fuck's sake :) 

21 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

as for bruce...

Only the grammar stops that from being post of the year.

• Haha 1

what is the matter with this vomit inducing cunt?

brighton at home is a 'wonderful' opportunity.

a fit andy is a 'wonderful, wonderful' striker.

.well, there's nowt 'wonderful' about you, yer fucking fat, disgusting, repulsive piece of human scum.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

what is the matter with this vomit inducing cunt?

brighton at home is a 'wonderful' opportunity.

a fit andy is a 'wonderful, wonderful' striker.

.well, there's nowt 'wonderful' about you, yer fucking fat, disgusting, repulsive piece of human scum.

:lol:

Benitez was too good for nufc, Bruce is (in our heads) not good enough. 

But REALLY, he's the manager we deserve. We accepted Fat Uncle Mike and his fucking lunacy, we accept players in our squad who shouldn't be anywhere near the Prem - Welsh "Local Boy" Dummet being the obvious example - and we keep on accepting it. Steve Bruce has one of the worst records in this league ever. And he's not a premier League quality manager, that's a fact. But that's who we have. Because coming 17th is the aim. 

Although I fear Bruce won't be able to get 27th, as he's a genuinely clueless, out if time manager. 

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I do agree that Bruce is a very poor manager, but even he wouldn’t be able to finish 27th in the league.

I'm not so sure. That's possibly above where he came from......

Also: oppst, fat fingers :(