Bruce Manager of NUFC

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

You can celebrate winners all you want mush, I’m sure a lot of the people on here who dislike Bruce did too.   The problem with swallowing what is being served up is it’s indicative of the r

Posted Images

"Our biggest problem all season has been evident - we have to create more of a threat in the opponent's area. We have to look at it and analyse it. Maybe change is sometimes for the best."

analyse it?

you've got a £40m striker (i know) who hasn't scored a goal for 2000 minutes.

you've got another fucker who's perpetually injured and shite anyway.

another fucker who's in competition with carroll to rack up the most time in the treatment room but can't score in the top flight anyway.

you had 31 days to tell your mate lee to get on the phone and get mikey to buy somebody to score a goal, but instead you claim there's nowt better out there than what we've got.

you fucking fat, complicit halfwit.

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

"Our biggest problem all season has been evident - we have to create more of a threat in the opponent's area. We have to look at it and analyse it. Maybe change is sometimes for the best."

Literally said last week we don't have the players to change it. He's getting desperate.

Expect Manquillo, Gayle and Hayden to come in next week. In exactly the same formation and tactics

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Fantastic how "unbeaten in seven games" has changed to "won one game in nine"...

Any other manager than the friendly dinosaur would get slaughtered for his work from the media.

On Final Score yesterday Leon Osman was repeating the bollocks about what a great job he’d done. 

the usually reliable george caulkin seems to have ruffled a few feathers on his twitter by stating that bruce isn't the problem at nufc...

Steve Bruce isn’t the problem at #NUFC. Each game, each result is portrayed as a referendum on his management and another week goes by, ignoring the bigger picture ... that the club is built to fail and that’s exactly what’s happening. Nobody can be surprised by that, surely?

i think as a stand alone statement it's fair enough, we all know ashley is the biggest cunt, however bruce is far from deserving of much defence, if you willingly play with fire george, there's a reasonable chance you'll get burned.
  • Like 2

Bruce is utterly complicit just by dint of taking the job itself. There’s no secret to what Ashley stands for. He’s floundering after a run of astonishingly fortunate results. Bruce is disloyal and useless. He gets jobs because of his affable Geordie persona, he genuinely appears to be popular in English football circles including and importantly sections of the media. His record tells its own story though, yesterday was the 300th game he’s lost as a manager.

• Like 3

So is this the point where, as it becomes increasingly clear that Bruce is not actually doing as well as Rafa, those who malign the latter start finding a new route to apportion blame away from Bruce (since the "he has more points than Rafa did" argument appears to be a bust). We're therefore left with "Rafa left him a shit bunch of players".

Bruce is an absolute waste of space. That's not his fault, most of humanity are in that boat with him - but let's not pretend that he's in any way comparable to Rafa Benitez.

• Like 2

The worst for me was away to Villa. His match talk must have been to blame because no footballer wants to defend against attack for the first 45 minutes. It was dreadful and clear as day that the Managers pre-match talk was to blame.  I had no excuses for him that game and all I have now is that he is getting the best out the Premierships best keeper.  If it was a school report then Brucie "must do better" Must do better should not involve encouraging Linton to always be working back, the young lads head is battered thinking he is Alan Hansen. 

Edited by 37quidman