Bruce Manager of NUFC

12 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Allardyce, Keegan, Kinnear, Shearer, Hughton, Pardew, Carver, McClaren, Benitez and Bruce. 

Enough deadwood to fire a power station. 

Rafa clearly stands out amid the deadwood. He managed big clubs and won trophies. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

You can celebrate winners all you want mush, I’m sure a lot of the people on here who dislike Bruce did too.   The problem with swallowing what is being served up is it’s indicative of the r

Posted Images

On 10/21/2020 at 11:07, canofbeans said:

think either of the Longstaffs offers more defensively, and mobility wise than Shelvey, although less creatively (if you call spanking the ball into spaces where sometimes our runners go as creativity). Hayden's not bad but needs help basically. shelvey would work best as a low rent Pirlo, but would need 2 covering midfielders to do his leg work. that doesn't really fit with the system they have and also would mean one less up the pitch.  

anyway Bruce probably still doesn't know our best eleven.

Been banging this drum myself. What we'd lose by dropping Shelvey and playing Longstaff in terms of long passes is more than made up for the improvement on the defensive effort the midfield put in. Schar, Longstaff and Lewis have all shown they've got a long pass in their skillset. Play them and we wouldn't miss Shelvey all that much.

Without Shelvey dropping deep to give himself time and space to launch these balls, we'd be further up the pitch which would mean ASM, Almiron, Wilson wouldn't have to beat 3-4 players. Our defence wouldn't be permanently under the cosh. That said, on current form, Sean Longstaff hasn't played himself into the first team.

Plus Shelvey's a miserable cunt.

That’s textbook Bruce. He’s got a central midfielder in Hendrick that he’s pushed out wide but rather than move him to his natural position he’d rather play Shelvey nursing an injury.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1

I see Bruce thinks all the criticism he's getting is just a minority of keyboard warriors, guess that's us, and that the vast majority of fans are right behind him 🤣 Seeing as I live in Ireland I can't say I have first hand knowledge or a finger on the pulse of fans in the city, but I'd be very fucking surprised if the vast majority didn't think Bruce was a clueless twat. Wasn't there a poll recently? I wonder is Bruce a big enough of a tit to actually believe his own shite, or is trying to engage in some amateurish at best PR, propaganda.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8898253/Steve-Bruce-hits-keyboard-warriors-questioning-tactics-style-play-Newcastle.html

Edited by Polarboy
12 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I see Bruce thinks all the criticism he's getting is just a minority of keyboard warriors, guess that's us, and that the vast majority of fans are right behind him 🤣 Seeing as I live in Ireland I can't say I have first hand knowledge or a finger in the pulse of fans in the city, but I'd be very fucking surprised if the vast majority didn't think Bruce was a clueless twat. Wasn't there a poll recently? I wonder is Bruce a big enough of a tit to actually believe his own shite, or is trying to engage in some amateurish at best PR, propaganda.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8898253/Steve-Bruce-hits-keyboard-warriors-questioning-tactics-style-play-Newcastle.html

I'm sure his Mother loves him.