Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Bought the entire series boxset of The Sopranos a few months ago after having managed to somehow miss it when it was on the television. Watched the last episode last night. What am I going to do now, man!? :panic:

Try to avoid sitting there, thinking " What the fuck?"

It'll break a man....

Bought the entire series boxset of The Sopranos a few months ago after having managed to somehow miss it when it was on the television. Watched the last episode last night. What am I going to do now, man!? :panic:

Truly, great minds think alike....mrs PL got it me for xmas, just starting season 4 tonight....she's in mourning for Jackie Aprile at the moment...

Truly, great minds think alike....mrs PL got it me for xmas, just starting season 4 tonight....she's in mourning for Jackie Aprile at the moment...

I missed it through shiftwork and didn't want to dive into it halfway through. Brilliant series. :good:

I missed it through shiftwork and didn't want to dive into it halfway through. Brilliant series. :good:

I dipped in and out of each series, I actually watched a lot more than I thought I did but she'd never seen any of them...she concurs with your opinion, capice?...one for CT there :D

I tell you what, did a lot of shagging did T. Some smart women or 'Goombahs'* and he did them all whilst wearing his vest. Fair play. :lol:

*'or even 'cumare'

Edited by Howmanheyman

Been watching that benefits street, it's class tbh that fungi fella is a right wreck can't read or write "what am I going to have a job for? I've never worked a day in my life, I'm too sick". Just seen the one where they look round his house and he acts like he was given it in that way :lol: .

Parks and rec is immense btw, shame this is Rob Lowe and Rashida Jones last season. I can't see the fella that plays Andy sticking round too much longer either with the film roles he's been getting.

Rescue Me doesn't get many mentions on here. Well worth a watch

Quality show like, went downhill towards the end but he final two episodes were worth sticking with it.

On the same lines (although not as good) is Chicago fire, into season 2 now and been really liking it.

The Railway Man when it comes on tv.A decent enough film but not worth a trip to the flicks.I read the book a number of years ago as it was reported to be the best book written about the Death Railway.it certainly isn't the best today.The Forgotten Highlander is considerably better.A documentary about the bloke is regularly shown on the Yesterday Channel.I think the title is WW2's Luckiest Soldier.

Just watched the opening five minutes of The Newsroom. Simply superb. Who it keeps going like this.

(And no, I didn't pause watching to share this review, I got a job). ;)

You should give West Wing a go.

Finished watching Hostages. Dogshit. Save yourself the 14 hours

Absolutely. Some good actors in it but what started as an interesting concept quickly went to shit and continued as a non-stop avalanche of steaming turd.