Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Well, Avatar 2 was decent actually- better than the first one was the Fist Jnr verdict and I agree with him. 

Beers, scran and sofa were all pretty good too. 
Some daft bint knocked my beer over as she was taking her seat, and her chap was straight out to get a replacement, I picked up my bottle and it was 3/4 full still, so, bonus :lol:

• Haha 1

I enjoyed the Chestnut Man. Only the scandis could squeeze six episodes about a bloke who likes sitting on lasses chests though. 

Happy Valley is back. Anyone who hasn't watched Seasons One and Two, now's your chance. It's fucking class. 

17 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Treason

The Chesnut man

The Valhalla murders

All very good

Really? I guess if watching incompetent :quotes:intelligence:quotes: services, coupled with annoying kids, disloyal gullible wives and piss poor acting is your thing then sure.

• Haha 1

Absolutely loving my new found liking for dubbed stuff. Opened up a whole new back catalogue for me having exhausted most other stuff I like.

Now moved onto a bit of Icelandic noir and French stuff.

Watched The Forest yesterday which was canny.

Also gave the non dubbed Slow Horses a go and and that seems excellent so far.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

You know Slow Horses is in English, right? 

You should give Spiral a go. I think it's all on iplayer, it used to be at least. 

:lol: Yes, that’s why I said non dubbed in a post about dubbed stuff.

Which Spiral, there’s a few on IMDB.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

The French police drama one. I can’t watch stuff dubbed like, has to be the subtitle version for me. 

Cheers, got it.

Ive always been like that with dubbed until I watched Dark a month or so ago. Don’t know whether it’s my eyes getting older, but it just doesn’t irritate me anymore.

Cant get away with subtitles though. Far too distracting for me.

Bit of a shame really as I really wanted to watch the original bridge but doesn’t seemed to have been dubbed. Maybe AI will sort this all out and I can eventually get to watch The Wire :lol: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Why doesn't it surprise me in the slightest that CT can't be arsed to read subtitles :lol: 

It’s not a case of not being arsed, it’s just I find it takes away from what’s actually happening. Maybe it’s just an eye coordination thing ?

25 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I even watch English stuff with the subtitles on because I’m corned beef and sound balancing in modern TVs is fucking shite

I bet loads do that now. Watched 'The English' with the missus before Christmas and it was impossible to make everything out if the subtitles weren't on.