Steve Bruce

Jimbo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems strange to me - you can't continually use the "I'm black and white" stance and then seem so eager to manage Sunderland imo - he'll be on a hiding to nothing with the fans as well.

(And yes he is).

What an enjoyable thing it will be if Bruce takes on the tramps job, spunks a load of money and completely fucks it up.

maybe he IS b&w and this is his plan to bring them down from the inside ?

Mixed feelings in Trampsville judging by their boards :lol:

If he gets it wrong early on they'll turn on him in a big way. You can't knock what he did at Wigan last season but his track record overall is hardly without blemish, and this'll be his seventh club in eleven years. Could get interesting this.

He'll sign em a couple of good players, get them mid-table play ok football, then leave after a couple of seasons. After which they'll plummet like a stone.

Hard to understand why Mancini can't seem to get a job these days, did well with Inter. Bruce is the more reliable choice I suppose but I really can't see them going very far with him in charge.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Hard to understand why Mancini can't seem to get a job these days, did well with Inter. Bruce is the more reliable choice I suppose but I really can't see them going very far with him in charge.

I think its more of a case of him not wanting most of the jobs being "offered" to him, he wants a top club, CL football etc etc