Will you feel short changed?

Guest Hova

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that hard to get banned imo. Just we've got a fairly moderate but disparate group of posters who can exchange opinions and ideas with an acceptable standard of debate and most people don't take themselves to seriously.

The reason so many people get banned on N-O is because of heavy handed modding chasing away sensible posters and that void being filled with sub-standard contributors.

Yes I am being elitist about an internet message board and yes I know what that says about me :lol:

But as a fan, it'll be coming straight out of your pocket. 3 years wages for 8 months work, paid for by mine and yours hard-earned. No bitterness at all?

Compared to Allardyce, Souness et al? Not really, no.

correct.

Don't understand why anybody can feel bitterness at the bloke who gave us our best team in at least 50 years. One of only a handful of managers who has managed this club from the heart, and that includes owners and directors.

Ashley can fuck off, not Keegan.

It is the same kind of shit that Thompers would spew just to get a rise out of people and considering all this clown did for his first 100 posts was randomly go into threads and argue with Stevie as though he knew him personally, just goes to show.

He'd fit right in with the N-O crowd though with this sad line.

He holds the power of the club as it's sole owner. So really no money going into the club has any reason to escape Ashley's pocket and it's effectively where outwards money comes from. It's his asset, the buck stops with him.

Like we negotiated the Marlon Harewood deal, it must have gone through a lot of different stages of the club, probably from Hughton all the way up to Llambias and a few places in between but as Martin O'Neill said we were waiting on a decision from the owner.

So who is NUFC then Hova?

He holds the power of the club as it's sole owner. So really no money going into the club has any reason to escape Ashley's pocket and it's effectively where outwards money comes from. It's his asset, the buck stops with him.

Like we negotiated the Marlon Harewood deal, it must have gone through a lot of different stages of the club, probably from Hughton all the way up to Llambias and a few places in between but as Martin O'Neill said we were waiting on a decision from the owner.

So who is NUFC then Hova?

I bet he replies with "the fans" because we ultimately foot the bill! :lol:

It's the kind of narrow-minded shite I expect him to come out with anyway....

So do you lot reckon Sir Bobby Robson should have walked away when we signed Kluivert and Butt and then sued the club for the rest of his contract? Why didn't he? Because he actually does love the club?

Robson and the club were involved in a protracted legal battle for almost a year after he left. Okay, SBR was sacked but if he really loved the club surely he'd have taken any severence pay offered to him, eh?

Hova's plainly the club treasurer. He's that worried that "his" money is going to be wasted on Keegan. Once the Keegan tribunal's settled he can go on to worry about what lese his money's been wasted on, starting with Llambias's salary.

How can I get so much shit for not wanting a man to take a reported £10m+ from us then be on his merry way?

And for those that say the SBR situation was different, surely the concept of having players signed over your head is the same?

That's right folks, the dummy-spitter. Yes I remember the first stint as manager, and i remember him leaving. I remember his second stint and I remember him leaving. I appreciate what he's done for us but why does he always seem to leave in shock circumstances?

I thought when he left the first time it was because the club was about to be floated as a plc and they insisted he sign a new contract for x number of years, which he didnt want to do (fair enough). I also recall reading somewhere that it was the 7-1 thrashing of tottenham when he realised his heart wasnt quite in it anymore.

Surely the reason for his second departure is well documented.

He 'didn't like the direction the club was going in' was a quote I remember the first time. Well, it went into a decade of champions league and european football Kevin, but I'm sure your reason for leaving was perfectly valid.

You joke but I think that was his point. The 'Prawn sandwich brigade' and all that has turned the passion down a a few notches in the past decade. Certainly for me anyway.

I love this whole fucking "he should have stayed and fought the system from the inside". Just how does anyone propose he could have done that?

At the end of the day he could see the way the club was being ran, shite players bought while good ones sold at the last minute. He had no say in the transfers yet would get the blame for the shit signings (see Llambias making out that Bassong was a Wise signing and Xisco a Keegan one). How exactly do you propose he could have fought that?

He attempted to do what he had done successfully before ie take a gamble on the belief that Ashley had enough sense to not want to lose him, he'd done it when he first came here and we should all be thankful he did. Its well documented how that one "Keegan strop" was the catalyst for everything that came in the heady years that followed. If he hadnt walked out then and called Halls bluff then we would have just been some also ran team.

As it is Ashley didnt have the sense that Keegan thought he did and rather than back the manager who he could see had the support and necessary clout in the football world he chose to back his little drinking buddy and bring this football club to its knees in the process.

The gamble failed and the rest as they say is history.

I love this whole fucking "he should have stayed and fought the system from the inside". Just how does anyone propose he could have done that?

At the end of the day he could see the way the club was being ran, shite players bought while good ones sold at the last minute. He had no say in the transfers yet would get the blame for the shit signings (see Llambias making out that Bassong was a Wise signing and Xisco a Keegan one). How exactly do you propose he could have fought that?

He attempted to do what he had done successfully before ie take a gamble on the belief that Ashley had enough sense to not want to lose him, he'd done it when he first came here and we should all be thankful he did. Its well documented how that one "Keegan strop" was the catalyst for everything that came in the heady years that followed. If he hadnt walked out then and called Halls bluff then we would have just been some also ran team.

As it is Ashley didnt have the sense that Keegan thought he did and rather than back the manager who he could see had the support and necessary clout in the football world he chose to back his little drinking buddy and bring this football club to its knees in the process.

The gamble failed and the rest as they say is history.

well said Pud

now can we put this thread to bed?

How can I get so much shit for not wanting a man to take a reported £10m+ from us then be on his merry way?

And for those that say the SBR situation was different, surely the concept of having players signed over your head is the same?

Because you see it as Keegan ripping off the club, whereas most on here don't seem to share that opinion?

Sorry pissed, but............

As I understand it if we go into administration Mike Ashley loses as shit load of money, and then the administrator will sell the club to the person/group/institution who best demonstrate the funds and ability to safeguard the employees, and run the business as a going concern.

I would take a ten point deduction for that scenario - especially as our unexpected start to the season means we probably wouldn't go down.

I genuinely believe that the club is in mortal danger until Ashley leaves.

Unfortunately I think that the administration talk is nothing more than Ashley insulting our intelligence again, I think we are stuck with the cunt

Oh and Hova -fuck off to NO you clueless cunt, you havent got any intelligence to insult. If I could be made to feel embarrassed to support the toon it would be by ignorant fuckwits like you. its bad enough the newspapers peddling this shit, but so-called Newcastle fans, it makes me sick

Oh and Hova -fuck off to NO you clueless cunt, you havent got any intelligence to insult. If I could be made to feel embarrassed to support the toon it would be by ignorant fuckwits like you. its bad enough the newspapers peddling this shit, but so-called Newcastle fans, it makes me sick

Quality :lol:

Sorry pissed, but............

As I understand it if we go into administration Mike Ashley loses as shit load of money, and then the administrator will sell the club to the person/group/institution who best demonstrate the funds and ability to safeguard the employees, and run the business as a going concern.

I would take a ten point deduction for that scenario - especially as our unexpected start to the season means we probably wouldn't go down.

I genuinely believe that the club is in mortal danger until Ashley leaves.

Unfortunately I think that the administration talk is nothing more than Ashley insulting our intelligence again, I think we are stuck with the cunt

I've said for years mate, I feel like this about AT LEAST half our fans, complete gimps of the modern era many of them.

As for this £25m bollocks :lol: anyone who even considers it could be true, have a word, Kitman is right another potential smear campaign by the belly laden one.