Hangovers

Guest Barrack Road

Guest Barrack Road
I quite like The Commitments but as CT is such a bellend I can in no way endorse his views.

If I was a manc cunt, I wouldn't call someone else a manc cunt though.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like The Commitments but as CT is such a bellend I can in no way endorse his views.

;)

Being as objective as possible I have always thought that the Commitments was over-rated and I can't stand Mustang Sally (maybe because of overexposure). Mind, CT thought that the Police (the authors of De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da) wrote exceptionally good lyrics iirc. <_<

I don't know why I felt the need to add 'as an author' to that post. It's not as if I could like Roddy Doyle in another context. I don't fancy him or anything.

Post nights and I haven't been to bed yet. Apologies.

Aha, I think the Christmas hangover experience may have just been a blip. I more than deserved to have one yesterday morning after being out from before the match on Saturday until stupid o'clock in the morning. I was in a right merry haze by the time I got home to the parents house but woke up bright and early Sunday with nothing more than a bit of dehydration. This time I managed to take the bairn to church without retching inbetween hymns.

It was nice to catch up with the peeps that were out. Sorry that I missed Ritchie but it's a good excuse for a summer catch up :razz:

Guest Barrack Road

Woke up 6am with the vodka red bull hangover, 8am had a 6 mile walk to Wylam did the trick for a while like. Why does vodka and sambuca always seem like a good idea. Was a horrible day yesterday for me, was only out with one of my mates in Gateshead first, town later, a lad whos the brother of a lass my mate used to be seeing, has been looking for my mate for 16 years turned up in the bar, and last night it went up :o 10 on to 2 of us, not a scratch on me but I think we'd have been in some serious trouble, and I mean serious had the police not got there when they did. My mate got nutted, and is pressing charges.

Edited by Barrack Road

Woke up 6am with the vodka red bull hangover, 8am had a 6 mile walk to Wylam did the trick for a while like. Why does vodka and sambuca always seem like a good idea. Was a horrible day yesterday for me, was only out with one of my mates in Gateshead first, town later, a lad whos the brother of a lass my mate used to be seeing, has been looking for my mate for 16 years turned up in the bar, and last night it went up :unsure: 10 on to 2 of us, not a scratch on me but I think we'd have been in some serious trouble, and I mean serious had the police not got there when they did. My mate got nutted, and is pressing charges.

Bet he was fucking shit at hide and seek as a kid! :o

Seriously though, glad you got out unhurt and the police turned up before it turned really nasty!

Was a bit fucked this morning like.

Ended up watching the Sheff Wed match in Ryton with my mate and his family who are from Sheffield. Then the bus into town for us to get the metro home turned into a bit of a heavy night.

Guest Barrack Road
Woke up 6am with the vodka red bull hangover, 8am had a 6 mile walk to Wylam did the trick for a while like. Why does vodka and sambuca always seem like a good idea. Was a horrible day yesterday for me, was only out with one of my mates in Gateshead first, town later, a lad whos the brother of a lass my mate used to be seeing, has been looking for my mate for 16 years turned up in the bar, and last night it went up :unsure: 10 on to 2 of us, not a scratch on me but I think we'd have been in some serious trouble, and I mean serious had the police not got there when they did. My mate got nutted, and is pressing charges.

Bet he was fucking shit at hide and seek as a kid! :o

Seriously though, glad you got out unhurt and the police turned up before it turned really nasty!

Cheers, was horrible moment like, all of them were my size and bigger, big nasties. Was a very scary moment, never been more pleased to see the coppers.

Was a bit fucked this morning like.

Ended up watching the Sheff Wed match in Ryton with my mate and his family who are from Sheffield. Then the bus into town for us to get the metro home turned into a bit of a heavy night.

Actually had 3 pints in the Runhead at lunch time today to try and turn myself round. Great bar like, and that Sagres, almost restored my faith in lager, lovely drink, first time I've drunk it.

Edited by Barrack Road

hangovers getting worse definitely coincides with hitting your 30s. when you're young you can drink as much as you want and not get bad hangovers, eat all you want and not put on weight then all of sudden your body stops performing as it did. if i go out on the piss friday and saturday night now i'm absolutely ruined for the rest of the week.

Was at a wedding on Saturday and got absolutely flidded. World of hurt all day Sunday - even missed the full English that was in with the price of the hotel (reception was at Lumley). Left the room bang on check out time having lain in the bath falling in and out of consciousness all morning, trying to absorb hydration through my pores.

Was at a wedding on Saturday and got absolutely flidded. World of hurt all day Sunday - even missed the full English that was in with the price of the hotel (reception was at Lumley). Left the room bang on check out time having lain in the bath falling in and out of consciousness all morning, trying to absorb hydration through my pores.

Pussy bitch.

Pussy bitch.

Listen to you getting all USA on my ass. :(

Stopped drinking 4ish on Sunday just before we left for Alicante airport after arriving at about 1030pm on Friday night...got in at 0530 the following morning, drank from 1 ish Saturday afternoon till about 3-30am Sunday morning.....my question is should I have had a solid dump since then and seeing as I havent does it mean I have contracted dysantry? :(

Pussy bitch.

Listen to you getting all USA on my ass. :(

I've went all West Coast since I got them dr dre headphones, walking with a limp n everything.

48 hour benders are a thing of the past now too. I can't imagine many things worse now than staying up all night then ploughing on through the next day. It was standard a few years back