Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£9.5 million fee accepted from Villa for N'Zogbia.

do we get a cut of any sell on clause?

Hang on, I'll just go and have a look at the contract, it's around here somewhere ^_^

^_^ I love how the dildo brothers came into West Ham and started complaining about the money spunked by the previous owners then they go and do the exact same thing, except they've brought them down to the Championship.

You have to wonder if the hammers can afford this level of spending. maybe theyve sold upton park already? In any event giving lots of bunce to the man who signed Alan smith and geremi might be a bit of a mistake. I wonder if he'll sign that shit el hadji diouf again.

We're linked with Peter Crunch in the Journal this morning and Pardew says we're waiting on decisions on 2(incoming) players.

They want 10m for a 30yr old... :)

I really hate watching him play so won't happen. ^_^

Me too. Fouls all the time, complains about it an in general is just incredibly awkward. He's a pretty decent player who developed late in his career but having him in your side is conducive to ugly long ball play.

Me too. Fouls all the time, complains about it an in general is just incredibly awkward. He's a pretty decent player who developed late in his career but having him in your side is conducive to ugly long ball play.

We will never buy him due to a combination of price age and wages, all three being out of our parameters. However, I disagree with the long ball theory. Crouch is one of the few big strikers who actually can play the ball at his feet and teams do not rely on his height as he is pretty shite in the air!

We couldn't get Nolan in to keep him company, so he'd be in prison within 12 months. Good player, though a complete and utter cunt of a man. If he wasn't a psycho I'd take him, or Jermaine Jones.

We couldn't get Nolan in to keep him company, so he'd be in prison within 12 months. Good player, though a complete and utter cunt of a man. If he wasn't a psycho I'd take him, or Jermaine Jones.

its got nothing to do with Nolan, Carroll was the one who had nolan babysitting for him

Bartons turnaround is entirely down to Barton himself, sorted his head out and is a better player and bloke for it

youre hardly blessed with quality enough in midfield to be turning him down

Yes it was Carroll, not Barton.

Even though you're right about our midfield (Nzonzi is pretty good), I'd not have Barton in my team on principle. This will be an unpopular view, but he is scum. I would be just expecting for him to break someone's jaw outside a nightclub, and then banging on about how he's changed his ways for the 6th time after another stint inside. And that would add to the reputation of Blackburn being a joke club since the Indian chicken shaggers took over.

I think he has far too high an opinion of himself to join Blackburn, so unless you offer him something ludicrous then I think he'd stay and chance his arm on a Bosman.

Aguero to City on the bbc ticker.

Aguero Tweeted: "Just arrived in Manchester to finalise details of deal with City. Everything is going well."
Edited by Barney

Aguero to City on the bbc ticker.

Aguero Tweeted: "Just arrived in Manchester to finalise details of deal with City. Everything is going well."

Always liked Aguero and looking forward to seeing him play in the Premier League. How much£££ is he costing?