Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N'Zogbia confirmed as a Villa player. Good move.

Foster to West Brom, Myhill in the opposite direction. Both on year-long loans, Foster's loan states that he'll automatically be recalled at the end of it, which is great business for both parties as he could rejoin Birmingham if they get promoted back to the PL.

N'Zogbia confirmed as a Villa player. Good move.

Foster to West Brom, Myhill in the opposite direction. Both on year-long loans, Foster's loan states that he'll automatically be recalled at the end of it, which is great business for both parties as he could rejoin Birmingham if they get promoted back to the PL.

Good move for who? I'd have rather he'd come back our way tbh. Still, seeing as our owners lack any ambition it's not a surprise in the grand scheme of things.

Good players went to good clubs long before silly money started getting thrown about. Makes no real difference to any club outside the top 4 , it's not like Pastore was going to come to us for £4mil and then those pesky Arabs stole in with their £38mil bid

Good players went to good clubs long before silly money started getting thrown about. Makes no real difference to any club outside the top 4 , it's not like Pastore was going to come to us for £4mil and then those pesky Arabs stole in with their £38mil bid

This is true.

Yes, but teams did not stockpile players. The loan system needs to be restricted to, say, 22 and under for developmental purposes. It should not be a means for clubs like citeh to buy and then loan out any player that they go off. It's restricting availability of players and driving up salaries.

i read on the chronicle newspaper that liverpool are gonna play the waiting game for enrique ha i know egsacally whats gonna happen i bet ashley has contacted them saying we will sell him at end of transfer window i bet ya

i read on the chronicle newspaper that liverpool are gonna play the waiting game for enrique ha i know egsacally whats gonna happen i bet ashley has contacted them saying we will sell him at end of transfer window i bet ya

egsacally

egsacally

egg.jpg

sugar_1418175c.jpg

portrait-of-bruce-lee.jpg

Yes, but teams did not stockpile players. The loan system needs to be restricted to, say, 22 and under for developmental purposes. It should not be a means for clubs like citeh to buy and then loan out any player that they go off. It's restricting availability of players and driving up salaries.

Agree, loan system needs looking at. Think player you can register to play in the PL needs reducing as well, even though I think they've bought it down

just recently iirc.