What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Shite at the moment, sat in a doctors waiting office awaiting a man looking at my shoulder and telling me to take ibuprofen or something.

Was in the hospital waiting room yesterday for about 2 hours, even the receptionist asked if I had been seen yet.

Found out my ankle is so fucked all they can really do is tantamount to making the x-ray look a bit neater. Was expecting it tbh so at least I know now.

I had a Tesco Value pot noodle once. 'Chicken flavour'. 25p or thereabouts. Rotting chicken flavour maybe, tasted worse than any vomit I've tasted. Vile. I lasted about 2 mouthfuls.

Still nothing tops me buying Tesco Value dark rum once when I was cutting financial corners in any way possible. Had to be mislabled paint thinner. Not sweet at all, just bitter and massively overpowered anything I mixed in with it. Ended up leaving a third of the bottle at a party and I feel guilty to this day because some poor student would have finished it off.

Was in the hospital waiting room yesterday for about 2 hours, even the receptionist asked if I had been seen yet.

Found out my ankle is so fucked all they can really do is tantamount to making the x-ray look a bit neater. Was expecting it tbh so at least I know now.

ah thats shit, my shoulders not normally a problem area (I called my appointment exsactly right mind you, ibuprofen prescription for two weeks)

my knees are Ba-esque time bombs though apparently

A flipping great mood as pub night is T minus 60 minutes away.

(And dancing on the ceilings on the radio). :)

don't forget to wash down your lager with soem pie and chips

What is this pub night thing of yours? You seem to get back from it very early. Also, I take it you have given up on giving up?

We meet our friends and their kids once a week usually on a mid week tea time for a couple of hours. The kids usually have a bite together while the adults have a few drinks. Been doing it for 12 years.

And yes, knocking drink on the head altogether was not going to work. I don't drink in the house currently and only drink out of the house on pub night or match day so no big problem.

Just about pop into Asda for ingredients for a Wagamama stir fry actually :)

Just about to get a donner kebab from a place in Wallsend that does a 'good' one with a nice chilli sauce, always fresh salad and pitta bread on the side so you can make it up fresh. Haven't had a kebab for months so the mouth is watering as I type.

Absolutely shit. Job centre today to sign on for the first time since losing my job. They've given me an appointment at 8.50.

They don't open til fucking 9 o fucking clock. It's literally freezing cold out here.

:lol: I'll do my best.

Hate it when I fancy going out and everyone else is skint/busy/boring! Usually I like my own company, so it's bloody annoying when I feel sociable.

Edited by Jill