What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Aberdeen just knocked FC Groningen out of the Europa League after a 2-1 win at the Euroborg.

Naturally ecstatic!

Real Sociedad up next. We're gonna get fingered :lol:

Ouch, canny draw that. :lol:

They still got Griezmann?

Ouch, canny draw that. :lol:

They still got Griezmann?

He's still there. Hopefully he gets sold before next Thursday though. I'm sure if he does get sold though some other guys will run absolute rings round us!

It's 7.50am and I've just arrived at work for a day of mandatory training. I feel like a vampire who's been made to leave the house in daylight.

Death by PowerPoint - what a way to spend a beautiful day :(

You'd kinda think I'd know this stuff by now after 20yrs in the job, but no, they make us do it. I'll never get this day back....

At least you've got 15 minutes of food hygiene to look forward to.

" always wash your hands after handling raw patient "

" everything looks better with a cherry tomato on top".

Then 14 minutes kip. :D

It's 7.50am and I've just arrived at work for a day of mandatory training. I feel like a vampire who's been made to leave the house in daylight.

Death by PowerPoint - what a way to spend a beautiful day :(

I'm crawling through a confined spaces in a plant attaching plastic carriers to fixed pins on a chain. There's a spring, a washer, the carrier then another washer and a nut. I've got about 3,000 to do and I've got a ratchet, a head light and a big pair of balls. Fancy a swap? (job, not bollocks. I'm quite attached to them and they wouldn't look right on you.*).

*open goal for MF that last line. ;)

I fancied that, always enjoyed our games in Sheffield. Jammy twat, have a pint for me. :)

Aye, always decent crack down here. Had a "Chuck Norris" shot at my mate's insistence. 60% Tabasco, 40% Grenadine. Nearly blew me fucking tash off. Got me right in the mood for the 80s shite they were playing though. Was like a young CT, cutting radge shapes to Heart of Glass, my throat hotter than the sun. Students didn't kna where to put themselves