What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Bad news.

On a lighter note, I've just paid £50 for a 'signed Valentino Rossi' hoody at a charity auction. Got it home and the signature is pre printed and part of the design!!! Gipping bastards. I was skint before I even bought it

I'm finding the coverage of the Irish vote ridiculously moving - it goes a long way to restoring my faith in the human race after the UK election debacle.

Had a child-free, work-free bank holiday in prospect with nice plans for pub visits, dinner and a bit of music later.

Then I got a call saying the bairn has just started with chicken pox and wants his mama. Footy on telly, popcorn and Virasoothe it is then...

Had a child-free, work-free bank holiday in prospect with nice plans for pub visits, dinner and a bit of music later.

Then I got a call saying the bairn has just started with chicken pox and wants his mama. Footy on telly, popcorn and Virasoothe it is then...

Better now than when he's older even if it is pisser. I had it as an adult and it was horrible.

Yeah, I was 13 and that was bad enough. He's doing okay, just itching like mad - which frankly he could've done at his dad's! ;)

(Quite glad he's home and I can fuss over him actually..)

aye , really is some result considering the stereotype of diehard Catholics we had here etc, the amount of people who flew home to vote for it as well.

Sadly i don't think it'd go the same way in the North :(

I wouldn't be so sure about that, it's close in terms of MLAs (47-49 just last month), which you would presume in a place like NI was well behind the curve regarding popular opinion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-northern-ireland-32488247

Hungover, had a barbecue yesterday which obviously got a little more boozey than it should have.

I blame Jonas, that beautiful one-bollocked warrior.

About two months ago I met a bartender at a strip club by my place of business. I have been delivering her food before she clocks out and after going to a concert or pub, she has been going home with me or I have been going back to her place. Last night she whispered into my ear her real name.

Next week, I half expect to find makeup in my bathroom and one of my dresser drawers emptied with her panties and bras in it.

I was a bit pissed off and worried about the rail strike as I'm going to Cardiff next Friday to see the Manics and had booked by train which will be fucked if the strike goes ahead. Sorted now as I booked a national express refundable one-way bus ticket for only £21.

My knee has totally randomly knacked. Couldn't move it mid week. On Naproxen, had some fucking mad dreams last night.

So aye, could have fancied a drink this afternoon but apparently not, I'd be grateful to walk. <_<

I've been in Chicago this weekend, weather has been horrendous. 7 hours time difference meant my 6.30am meeting on Saturday morning was not as outrageous as it at first appeared. Got shredded last night to make up for it. Canny violent city, been loads of murders since I got here. Very corrupt Police too according to an article I read recently. Good steaks though.