Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

Where'd that get taken Chezzle?

Club in Lyon on saturday night called First. I was canny pissed from being in the restaurant / club next door. We spent that much money in there on booze they got us into the VIP of the club next door. Our table was next to his.

Was he on the booze Chez?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where'd that get taken Chezzle?

Club in Lyon on saturday night called First. I was canny pissed from being in the restaurant / club next door. We spent that much money in there on booze they got us into the VIP of the club next door. Our table was next to his.

Was he on the booze Chez?

Not at all, maybe had a drink or two but could easily have been non-alcoholic, he was very well behaved. No crutches obviously but no dancing either, he was just chatting to people, mainly girls. Not overly friendly but lets face it, have you seen the clip of me?

Did you talk anything Toon related with? eg Carroll transfer etc?

Look at the state of him man, I reckon if he said owt decipherable it wouldn't be about football

It was a joke.

Aye, as if Chez wouldn't know how to pick up. I swear he could land on Mars and 30 minutes later you'd find him lounging in a deck chair passing the dutchie to the green man on his right.

It was a joke.

Aye, as if Chez wouldn't know how to pick up. I swear he could land on Mars and 30 minutes later you'd find him lounging in a deck chair passing the dutchie to the green man on his right.

:lol:

Edited by sandman02uk

It was a joke.

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side, surely?

It was a joke.

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side, surely?

:lol: They're sitting facing eachother :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

i was chuffed to bits we got him on a permeant deal. If it wasnt for that De Jong c - - - god knows where would we be in the league. the lad has great potential. Cant wait to see him back in a toon shirt. Maybe the Wolves game. he will get a great reception

BEN ARFA TOON RETURN DELAYED

Posted 01/03/11 08:59

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has admitted Hatem Ben Arfa's return from injury has been delayed.

The Frenchman was thought to be in contention to be back from a gruesome double leg-break in order to face Wolves at the beginning of April.

But former Marseille star Ben Arfa, who suffered the injury against Manchester City in October, is now unlikely to be available until May.

Having only taken charge in December, Pardew is eager to call on the 23-year-old, but he is not prepared to rush the rehabilitation process.

"I am going to protect him. I can't just throw him in," said Newcastle's manager.

"The Wolves game sound optimistic, even though I'm sure, in his own mind, he has set that as his target.

"But he is still very much in the process of recovery and he has a long road back. It may even take us into May.

"To break both bones in the shin is tough, not just physically, but mentally, too.

I suppose there's no point in rushing him back if we consider ourselves to be largely safe from the drop. The desire for an improbable European place doesn't seem worth the risk.