Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to hear De Jong has been thrown out of the holland squad. Sorry about the injury lads I know how you's feel with Torres out. Anyway what goes around comes around maybe Barton will break his legs.

The comment above was from the bottom of the heart. I've seen the light

You're still not getting your badge changed, kockend.

Need me badge and nickname changed. I respect the people of Newcastle now just hope the boss sees this. It does not matter what you think Alex mate. Have a nice day mate

Cheers David Paul Liverpool

aka: Kophead, kingdayo

Wouldn't be surprised if big, tough De Jong is 'injured' for the return fixture btw.

I imagine he'll be having nightmares about meeting Tiote again. I wonder if the soft cunt will try and leave his foot in this time.

I'd love to see Tiote smash him in half in the return game, but would that make us as bad as them?

I'd like to know where this kid got the 2 years figure from.

It was March or April of the relegation season I think, so about 18 months ago. Not sure how much first team football Anichebe has played since.

I think about 6 games before his ankle went again and he's been out ever since (that was about April of this year).

It was March or April of the relegation season I think, so about 18 months ago. Not sure how much first team football Anichebe has played since.

I think about 6 games before his ankle went again and he's been out ever since (that was about April of this year).

Wasn't a good day for you was it? Arteta did his knee the same game iirc.

Aye but watch Tiote 'do him' and then be served with a fucking massive suspension for it...

Tiote would eat the referee's soul if he even dared to blow the whistle. :(

Wasn't he in contention for Nigeria's WC squad?

But Mancini defended the player, saying: "It is a matter for the Dutch Federation. However, as his club manager I wish to say that, whilst he is naturally competitive, Nigel is first and foremost a great player as well as being honest and loyal and I support him wholeheartedly.

Nigel-de-Jong-006.jpg

Was it Graveson who nearly broke Bernards leg a few years ago at Goodison? Or Carsley? Either way they were never appropriately punished. Just while we're raking up the past.

Gravesen.

Awful tackle that. One of the worst I've seen and completely amazing Bernard wasn't seriously injured.

Wasn't a good day for you was it? Arteta did his knee the same game iirc.

Aye dont remind me of that like... him and Jags both done in the same season... plus Yakubu at the very start of it! Nightmare!!!

Wasn't he in contention for Nigeria's WC squad?

Yeah he played from about mid April till end of season (about 6 games), played a couple of friendlies for Nigeria, then got injured, came back just after the start of the season but wasn't fit and has been out ever since.

Was it Graveson who nearly broke Bernards leg a few years ago at Goodison? Or Carsley? Either way they were never appropriately punished. Just while we're raking up the past.

Gravesen.

Awful tackle that. One of the worst I've seen and completely amazing Bernard wasn't seriously injured.

Was a bad tackle no doubt about it but wasn't anywhere near as bad as Nolans tbf

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Gravesen.

Was a bad tackle no doubt about it but wasn't anywhere near as bad as Nolans tbf

Was 100 times worse in my opinion, and from that second our history unravelled, if we'd have won that game, we had a good chance of winning the league and it was 1-1 at the time.

But Mancini defended the player, saying: "It is a matter for the Dutch Federation. However, as his club manager I wish to say that, whilst he is naturally competitive, Nigel is first and foremost a great player as well as being honest and loyal and I support him wholeheartedly.

Nigel-de-Jong-006.jpg

Come on thats clearly chest to foot if anything! :(

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Nigel-de-Jong-006.jpg

Come on thats clearly chest to foot if anything! :(

Like Gazza on Gary Charles that. Both those incidents de Jong and Gazza got away with it cos they were major finals. Do the laws change because of the nature of the occasions, sadly they do. I would've applauded de Jong being sent off personally, fuck the spectacle, was a shit game anyway.

Gravesen.

Was 100 times worse in my opinion, and from that second our history unravelled, if we'd have won that game, we had a good chance of winning the league and it was 1-1 at the time.

I'm sorry but I disagree... the fact Bernard wasnt seriously injured and Anichebe was would certainly point to there being a difference in the challenge... factor in that Anichebe is build like a brick shit house and Bernard isnt would also point to you having to put a fair bit more in to the challenge to seriously injure him.

Gravesen.

I'm sorry but I disagree... the fact Bernard wasnt seriously injured and Anichebe was would certainly point to there being a difference in the challenge... factor in that Anichebe is build like a brick shit house and Bernard isnt would also point to you having to put a fair bit more in to the challenge to seriously injure him.

I challenge that... I reckon Anichebe would have been down a damned sight quicker than Bernard here:

Bet he doesn't make as mean a crepe either...:(