Manchester U v Newcastle United.

Park Life

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute gash.

Perch looks about as effective as a dead parrot.

If the billionaire owner won't invest anything why the fuck should I?

I despair at this fucking connection.

Still, less than 4-0 is a result.

:lol:

Edited by trophyshy

I am glad we played them tonight rather than in full flow!

Seriousley, how many teams goto Old Trafford and get 3 points or even a point? Not many at all.

Some of the play tonight was encouraging and some was scary. Did we have a right back on at all? The space at RB we were giving Evra was horrid.

Routledge, Williams, Enrique and Carroll didnt have a bad game. Jonas was poor, he was running into blind allys constatntly. Smith couldnt stay on his feet at all.

that wasn't a bad showing tbf compared to recent trips to old trafford. at least we played with some spirit, despite the obvious gulf in class between the two teams.

gutted i didn't even get the consolation of rooney scoring for my fantasy team

What the fuck was that from Andy Gray? Something about if your daughter brought Scholes or Giggs home you'd be alright with it. :lol:

He was going to say that Key's would be proud to take one of them home but quickly corrected himself.

Fuck me....

I'll settle for 3-0. Bunch of patronising wankers on the telly here but there's one thing they're right about and that's that we should expect nothing from this fixture anyway.

Carroll as a lone striker is simply not going to work unless players get up and support him. Sounds like a job for Ben Arfa, right...? :lol:

that wasn't a bad showing tbf compared to recent trips to old trafford. at least we played with some spirit, despite the obvious gulf in class between the two teams.

Aye I picked Man United in Premiership Killer this week at work. Absolute banker tbh.

theres been some right shit spouted on sky tonight

look at the actual stats, you cant deny man u had a lot of the ball but they spent most of their time arsing about with it

we had the same number of efforts on target as man u but sky would have you believe they'd been romping through us creating chances at will, they were acting like man u shouldve had ten against us when in actuality they shouldve probably had two from the chances they made, those 2 being when we switched off (discounting giggs)

as i posted on the last page after giggs scored

"hes had 21 seasons in the top flight and hes scored in all of them"

"thats consistency for you"

fucking hell hes a left winger who has constantly played with some of the best in the league around him, little wonder hes got at least 1 a season, its fucking ludicrous the kind of praise that gets dug up by sky

It was a good showing. Still room for some improvement but hey we might have a couple new faces by saturday.

I'm actually fantasising about Andy Gray's face being smashed with a huge iron spade.

He's got a head like a shit potato. These two are fucking ridiculous with their patter though. Here he goes like a fucking granddad on a laptop.

What's wrong with Guthrie btw?

If he's going to play a spoiler, it needs to be one with legs. And preferably one that doesn't look like a barber's nightmare.

More defensive cover is needed; Perch and Ryan Taylor as right-backs is a League One winning combination. Perch's positional play was Sunday league at times. I have no faith in him covering at LB or centre-half with much more efficiency.

Andy Gray's big tactics board is literally the shittest thing I've ever seen. Him faffing about with the controls like a dog trying to operate a forklift adds at least 3 minutes on to every bit of analysis.

as if it could be any more laboured. what the fuck is the point?

if murdoch had any sense, he'd send these two packing into early retirement.

studio set up needs sorting too. looks like some cheesy 80s quiz show