Newcastle United 1-2 Blackburn Rovers

Guest WDP

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In his NUFCTV interview Carroll did look to be effected by the NOTW headlines and stated ''I'm obviously not having the best day'' which was in reference to the allegations.

However Nile Ranger was giving it large ''Dominoes pizza on da bus BRRRAAAP'' or something similar.

In his NUFCTV interview Carroll did look to be effected by the NOTW headlines and stated ''I'm obviously not having the best day'' which was in reference to the allegations.

However Nile Ranger was giving it large ''Dominoes pizza on da bus BRRRAAAP'' or something similar.

:icon_lol: Got a link?

I know yesterday was probably a bigger result than last week in the grand scheme of things but i presume Nolan and Carrol weren't out giving it the large one last night.

9 o clock curfew in that house...

I know yesterday was probably a bigger result than last week in the grand scheme of things but i presume Nolan and Carrol weren't out giving it the large one last night.

9 o clock curfew in that house...

9 am? Reminds me of a mate of mine. He knew he was in trouble because when he got in the bairns were watching cartoons.

Like a cartoon chatacter.

fantastic.

I know it's unlikely but I would LOVE us to stuff them with a confident flowing performance. Seeing beaming faces on the crowd and players, then watch Sam's post match "analysis". Hopefully still with his little bluetooth headset on.

Everyone who seems to deserve some sort of retribution is getting this season so I have no hesitation in thinking the great form will continue and we will beat this lot 4 or 5 nil.

Oh to hear the abuse he will get, the look on his face as number 4 goes in and his usual shite interview where he blames everything under the sun but himself.

My only concern is that Tiote doesnt feel the after effects of that knock he took.

Would be absolutely delighted with a 1-0. We've struggled at home against sides who set out their stall not to concede and that's how I see Blackburn approaching the game.

Agree.

I'll be ecstatic if we beat these as the dreaded words 'Lord Mayors show' are screaming out at me!

Until Rovers beat us a few years ago they hadn't won at SJP since the fifties, now they're looking for their fifth straight win? incredible. They must not get it and after the week we've had a point wouldn't be the end of the world but three would be out of this world, Sam will get stick and be a very smug chap were they to get the win, we don't really want that, do we? Any sympathy I might have had with this self-promoting goon went out of the window with various comments he's made since and the whopping pay off he got to buy his villa which he christened 'Casa St. James'' in tribute.

I'd take a draw to be honest as I've seen these situations so many times over the years. A win would be brilliant and in its own way be as good as the last three as there's no way the players/crowd will be as psyched up as they were against our inferior mates from Wearside.

Any sympathy I might have had with this self-promoting goon went out of the window with various comments he's made since and the whopping pay off he got to buy his villa which he christened 'Casa St. James'' in tribute.

The joke is blatantly on him with that. The biggest failure of his career and he names something after it as a kind of desperate and pitiful 'aha, but I had the last laugh' gesture. Really though, if someone wanted to get rid of you so badly that they'd spend several million pounds to do so, you'd hardly want the constant reminder unless you were as deluded as Sam Allardyce.

He blatantly thinks being a good manager is about crunching numbers, performing clinical analysis and pretending that you have a well conditioned squad - under his stewardship our team were obviously far from well conditioned despite him harping on about the opposite with his team of sports physicians, conditioning coaches, nutritionalists and whatnot. Anti-football Allardyce, whom in reality we were all glad to see the back of after the dross he subjected us to. Casa St. James indeed.

Edited by OzToonFan

Any sympathy I might have had with this self-promoting goon went out of the window with various comments he's made since and the whopping pay off he got to buy his villa which he christened 'Casa St. James'' in tribute.

The joke is blatantly on him with that. The biggest failure of his career and he names something after it as a kind of desperate and pitiful 'aha, but I had the last laugh' gesture. Really though, if someone wanted to get rid of you so badly that they'd spend several million pounds to do so, you'd hardly want the constant reminder unless you were as deluded as Sam Allardyce.

He blatantly thinks being a good manager is about crunching numbers, performing clinical analysis and pretending that you have a well conditioned squad - under his stewardship our team were obviously far from well conditioned despite him harping on about the opposite with his team of sports physicians, conditioning coaches, nutritionalists and whatnot. Anti-football Allardyce, whom in reality we were all glad to see the back of after the dross he subjected us to. Casa St. James indeed.

You go girl.

All comments that are disparaging towards Blackburn Rovers are not because of the fans or the club, but the destestable mound that is Allardyce.
:gay:

venn-brown-big-sam-600x410.gif
:good:

:lol:

You go girl.

:icon_lol:

Can't really see Blackburn going down, I reckon Sam will always claw enough points for teams like that to at least survive. Thing with Blackburn is, they have this reputation for being dirty like Stoke but who are these players? They have no equivelents of Shawcross/Cattermole/Henry etc just some very strong players. They seem to be utterly useless when Nelson and Samba are out.