Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wonder if the players and Hughton are all round Nolan's house now, deciding what to do....just like The Damned United?

:lol:

They're having leaving drinks in the Diamond. Apparently Xisco has made a drunk pass at Williamson, Jonas has just put some Elton John on the jukebox and Shola dropped his round on the way back from the bar.

Suprised Shola even got to the bar "Nah, cannie be arsed man, its more than 2m away"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, if we get Martin Oniell in or someone very very decent then it can be forgiveable, but as a supporter i feel sorry for CH, and i will be forever greatful for what he has done for this club. The poor bloke looked distraught when leaving and shaking fans hands. Nearly brought me to tears, as did the day SBR was sacked.

Obviously this reason is the reason they never let him replace calderwood.

"@JacquiOatley: Spoken to an ex-player who says Alan Pardew has had a job lined up for a few weeks. We'll see."

Dear god no.

I told yous that two month ago and nobody would listen.

That reminded me of Randy Quaid from Independence Day :lol:

"@JacquiOatley: Spoken to an ex-player who says Alan Pardew has had a job lined up for a few weeks. We'll see."

Dear god no.

I told yous that two month ago and nobody would listen.

That reminded me of Randy Quaid from Independence Day :)

:lol: that made me laugh, maybe I should suicide bomb the powers that be like he did as well.

Proud that after 26 years of relentlessly plugging money into the club, I've still not spent on them (or in any of Ashley's pikey establishments) since 4th September 2008.

I was beginning to relax my ire against him in recent months as I really thought he'd turned a corner. Fucking glad I didn't!

This has to rank as his most stupid decision yet. Cannot fathom what they fuck he's playing at. O'Neill is the only available manager (lets not kid ourselves that he'll ever be ambitious enough to buy a current manager out of his contract) who I'll accept as a reasonable replacement. Anyone one else and I hope the fat bastard is properly lynched this time!

Alan Fucking Pardew btw. You couldnt make this shit up.

Again brought to you first by me 2 month ago. 7 ITK's this year now, and people still only remember the Baines one.

Says a lot about the man when the outrage over this is much worse than it was when Allardyce went...

Allardyce 26 points out of 21 games = 1.24 points Per game

Hughton 19 points out of 16 games = 1.19 points per gamne

Edited by Happy Face

Sol: Hughton axe "makes no sense"

December 6, 2010

By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

Newcastle United defender Sol Campbell has spoken of his admiration for axed boss Chris Hughton and claims the manager's shock sacking will have a negative impact on the club's morale.

Campbell, who made his 500th Premier League appearance this weekend, told ESPNsoccernet: "Chris is such a lovely guy. Top man. This will hit the players hard. The players admired him, and liked him, and won't be happy now he's gone like this."

The former England, Arsenal and Tottenham centre-back added: "You have got to ask yourself why this has happened because it makes no sense. Here is a guy who has done an unbelievable job. He got the club back into the Premier league and any manager would have been rewarded for that with a new contract - but Chris wasn't.

"The players are sure to be asking themselves 'what the hell is going on?', that is only natural.

"We all had a good relationship with the players, and when we left training this morning none of the players had a clue this was coming.

"But word started to spread that the bookies had stopped taking bets and the players started texting each other with the news.

"Yes, it has come as a shock, and it will affect the dressing room there is no doubt about that."

Good on you, Sol :lol:

Think he's done a good job under very difficult circumstances, but deep down I never really rated him. In saying that I did marvel at some of the away performances and it is clear CH was more adept at setting a side up to defend and more often than not he has been too defensive, especially at home where we let sides come and dictate the pace. I'm guessing the poor home form against mediocre sides has finally cost him his job.

I know emotions are high on here, but CH isn't really upto it at this level tactically and charismatically. He is quiet get on with it type and in the PL that just isn't enough. Players these days need to have a bit of fear of a boss and bit of respect for the tactics, I don't think the players really looked upto him and were playinbg along most of the time for an easy ride.

Although I have a slight hatred for him MON will do the business.

If you're going to change managers this actually is the best time, with a run of difficult games coming up and the transfer window about to open.

I voted agree.

Edited by Park Life

Sol: Hughton axe "makes no sense"

December 6, 2010

By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

Newcastle United defender Sol Campbell has spoken of his admiration for axed boss Chris Hughton and claims the manager's shock sacking will have a negative impact on the club's morale.

Campbell, who made his 500th Premier League appearance this weekend, told ESPNsoccernet: "Chris is such a lovely guy. Top man. This will hit the players hard. The players admired him, and liked him, and won't be happy now he's gone like this."

The former England, Arsenal and Tottenham centre-back added: "You have got to ask yourself why this has happened because it makes no sense. Here is a guy who has done an unbelievable job. He got the club back into the Premier league and any manager would have been rewarded for that with a new contract - but Chris wasn't.

"The players are sure to be asking themselves 'what the hell is going on?', that is only natural.

"We all had a good relationship with the players, and when we left training this morning none of the players had a clue this was coming.

"But word started to spread that the bookies had stopped taking bets and the players started texting each other with the news.

"Yes, it has come as a shock, and it will affect the dressing room there is no doubt about that."

Good on you, Sol :lol:

Nice to see him saying it, even if it is something we already know. The closest thing we'll get to an outright comment on Ashley's ineptitude from the players.

Think he's done a good job under very difficult circumstances, but deep down I never really rated him. In saying that I did marvel at some of the away performances and it is clear CH was more adept at setting a side up to defend and more often than not he has been too defensive, especially at home where we let sides come and dictate the pace. I'm guessing the poor home form against mediocre sides has finally cost him his job.

I know emotions are high on here, but CH isn't really upto it at this level tactically and charismatically. He is quiet get on with it type and in the PL that just isn't enough. Players these days need to have a bit of fear of a boss and bit of respect for the tactics, I don't think the players really looked upto him and were playinbg along most of the time for an easy ride.

If you're going to change managers this actually is the best time, with a run of difficult games coming up and the transfer window about to open.

I voted agree.

I think you're completely wrong. Especially since I don't think O'Neill would touch us with a shitty stick.

I voted agree.

Parky man, we're bringing in Alan fucking Pardew :lol:

I voted agree.

I think you're completely wrong. Especially since I don't think O'Neill would touch us with a shitty stick.

Maybe I should have checked the vote. :lol:

WoW - feel sorry for the supporters. Thought it was too quiet and smooth runnings up in the North East this season then bang this happens!

Cheers. :lol: Don't believe anything in the media which says anything other than the fans were 100% behind Hughton and are disgusted by this. They love to misrespresent our fans as much as they love to try and make City look like cunts mate.