Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive been advocating dropping jonas against weaker sides for quite some time now,

he offers fuck all threat.

Utility man in the kuyt mould against stronger teams, but for bottom of the barrel scrotes such as villa he is a square peg in a round hole.

DROP HIM and give Shane lad a chance - the next Gareth Bale.

Aint that rayght CT!

Edited by Lake Bells tits

I think we're missing Tiote more than anything. We've the worst tackle success rate in the Premier League and given he's the man who does the tackling I'd say that was a large factor in our current poor performances.

I also wouldn't be surprised that we're unable to play 4-3-3 without Cheik dominating that area. Neither Anita, Gosling nor Bigi are capable of owning that space ahead of the defence. We'll see a much more balanced, much more cohesive team when he comes back.

I'm not saying the big players aren't underperforming, just that they'd massively benefit from his return.

I think we're missing Tiote more than anything. We've the worst tackle success rate in the Premier League and given he's the man who does the tackling I'd say that was a large factor in our current poor performances.

I also wouldn't be surprised that we're unable to play 4-3-3 without Cheik dominating that area. Neither Anita, Gosling nor Bigi are capable of owning that space ahead of the defence. We'll see a much more balanced, much more cohesive team when he comes back.

I'm not saying the big players aren't underperforming, Im just stating the bleeding obvious..

:)

My point being, I wouldn't DROP JONAS and panic and throw my toys out the pram cos my iddle widdle Shaney Waney/Marvy Warvy Wee Wah Woohwah isn't getting the chances I've decided he deserves.

I'd stick with the team that did so well last season; Krul-Simpson,Taylor,Colo,Santon-Cabaye,Tiote,Jonas-HBA,Cisse,Ba

the rotation options being Bigi for Tiote, Anita for Jonas, Marveaux for HBA, etc.

On his performances so far this season, I'd say Cabaye needs to be the 1st player dropped to the bench once Tiote is fit again and after yesterday's performance he should line up next to Bigi.

The other thing is Ba and Cisse are tripping over each other, so reverting back to the 4-3-3 of last season is imperative.

:lol:

Someone should tweet this to Sammy. Sure he'll spread the word.

Seems like this German girl quite likes wor Alan.

Not sure if I'm more disturbed or impressed at her dedication to the Silver Fox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqAy_U_px8o

BTW a quick google of the youtube account holder for this - 20Kristina09, leads you to this:

http://mexdvd.com/tr...de-to-anal-sex/

In the comments section!

Edited by sammynb

My point being, I wouldn't DROP JONAS and panic and throw my toys out the pram cos my iddle widdle Shaney Waney/Marvy Warvy Wee Wah Woohwah isn't getting the chances I've decided he deserves.

I'd stick with the team that did so well last season; Krul-Simpson,Taylor,Colo,Santon-Cabaye,Tiote,Jonas-HBA,Cisse,Ba

the rotation options being Bigi for Tiote, Anita for Jonas, Marveaux for HBA, etc.

Excactly right. It's always the same people on here who seem to think there experts. Three games in and we have four points which is nothing to worry about. That minus Tiote is the strongest team we have yet so called experts on here are calling for Jonas to be dropped and stating Cabaye in shit. I hate biting to this shit but some of you really know fuck all when it comes to football.

I agree with Fish about Tiote. Had he been available, we'd have controlled the midfield. Nowhere near as replaceable as people make out. That scrote, Ireland, had far too much space and influence.

I hope this baptism of Anita isn't too much for him. I doubt Pardew would have wanted his first start being away to Chelsea in the form that they were in. Now it looks like he'll be in at full back, which Ajax fans say he is better than average at.

I'd imagine Pards would have wanted to ease him in like he did with Santon.

I agree with Fish about Tiote. Had he been available, we'd have controlled the midfield. Nowhere near as replaceable as people make out. That scrote, Ireland, had far too much space and influence.

I hope this baptism of Anita isn't too much for him. I doubt Pardew would have wanted his first start being away to Chelsea in the form that they were in. Now it looks like he'll be in at full back, which Ajax fans say he is better than average at.

I'd imagine Pards would have wanted to ease him in like he did with Santon.

I was more worried about losing Tiote in the transfer window than Cisse tbh. I am already worried for Jan as HBA and Tiote will be no doubt getting sniffed at by the big boys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice to see that the Penny has finally dropped with him and we are starting to see better football played on the deck using both wings. Some of the passing forward movement was excellent and if will hopefully get better over the next few games. Not sure why it has taken so long for him to drop the hoof ball.

Anyway, here's hoping he has seen the light.