Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mike doesn’t really say much, he listens and comes back to me, sometimes forty eight hours after, then draws some conclusions from what I have said.

“He then reflects on the budget and everything else to see how he can help me.

“It is important Mike understands some of the problems I have had and we can talk through things I think need to improve.

“It is not like there’s much shouting and hollering, more a case for Mike to listen to the problems I have had.

“Mike’s got a reputation for being aggressive but he is a better listener, that is why he has had such great success.

“He doesn’t really say much. He listens and comes back to me, sometimes 48 hours after, and draws some conclusions from what I’ve said.”

Pardew's latest on Ashley

Alan Pardew;

“There are some players here that need new clubs.

“I will be advising them that it might be better to move on.”

I bet he thinks he's great the stupid twat.

shame to see him letting sammy go. i thought he had more promise than the majority of our youngsters coming through. local lad etc.

Where's this?

only front he daily star like so maybe not entirely true

Out of contract midfielder Dan Gosling will join Championship side Bournemouth, while veteran striker Shola Ameobi and his younger brother Sammy are both set to leave.

• 1 month later...

I see Pardew has been crappimg on about Rooney not being suited to the left hand side. Oh the irony of Pardew lecturing anyone about playing people out of position...

Alan Pardew Now Says Newcastle At An Advantage With So Few Players At World Cup17 hours ago by Sam Hepworth

In the latest bulletin from Alan Pardew, the Newcastle manager has claimed that United could have the advantage on the opening day of the season, as Manchester City have more players at the World Cup than NUFC.

Manchester City have eleven combatants over in Brazil, while Newcastle have just four in Tim Krul, Mathieu Debuchy, Moussa Sissoko and Cheick Tiote.

Alan Pardew said this to Radio Newcastle;

“With most of their (Manchester City) squad coming off a World Cup, that might give us a slight advantage.

“I think bigger sides coming off the tournament might struggle to get going.”

As usual, the Newcastle manager make sit up as he goes along and I suppose we should be just grateful that he didn’t come out with dodgy statistical ‘proof’, along the lines of the ridiculous ‘statistics’ the club came out with to justify not trying in the Cups.

I think having so many more players having supposedly fatigued themselves at the World Cup, is easily outweighed by the fact that so many more of their players were good enough to be actually picked to go to Brazil.

Just hope Pardew doesn’t have any bright ideas such as encouraging the only four Newcastle players who were deemed good enough to go to Brazil, to leave, in the belief that having no players at all who appeared at the World Cup gives you the ultimate advantage…

So we should be ok then.

As we are only going to bring in 2 or 3 players,and with Shola,Sammy,Remy,Cabaye and Krul needing to be replaced,will surving relegation be our only goal next season.Will Debuchy be looking for a move to PSG as soon as France are eliminated from the World Cup.Pardew will still be giving us the same shit about not signing players up till the end of August.

:lol: Spot on as always Alan, the fact they had to play 7 competitive games max over the summer will Definately make up for the gulf in class.

He'll be spinning a line like "how can we compete? They have a team full of internationals" after the routine 4-0 thrashing.

At least he didn't use the word "combatants" as a synonym for "footballers", though.

True. Mind you everything Pardew says irritates me now. In fact I'd rather listen to a pneumatic drill than his pointless whiny drivel...

L'equipe are reporting that both Aston Villa and Newcastle have approached Christophe Galtier. Probably bullshit, but you can only hope it's true though.