Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But will he be gone by xmas?

After Man City we've got Villa, Palace, Southampton, Hull, Stoke, Swansea and Leicester.

If we're not in the top 6 come Halloween he should be embarrassed. That would give him plenty of leeway for the Chelsea, Arsenal, Mackems, Man U, Everton, Chelsea run over christmas and new year.

6 hours ago by Jackie Smithfield

Alan Pardew has admitted that with only ten days until the start of Newcastle United’s season; “We have some work to do.”

The Newcastle manager reflected on another goal for Remy Cabella against Huddersfield and Riveiere on the scoresheet once again.

However, Pardew also admits that he has to, “…bring it all together.”

So many new signings, will Newcastle be ready for Manchester City?

Alan Pardew;

“Cabella’s finish was class and he had some moments in the game, he’s going to have moments in the season, that are special – no doubt about that.

“We have some work to do, no doubt about that. Look at us…some good players, we just have to bring it all together.

“Riviere has looked terrific and he is certainly a player that looks like he is going to score goals and that is important.

“It was Janmaat’s first game – he’s a class player and he’s going to be a great player for us. Nice to get that 60 minutes under his belt and he will play on Sunday (v Real Sociedad) and hopefully be ready, if he comes through without injury, for (Manchester) City and obviously he will start.

“It is all about being ready for the week after, so I will still make a lot of substitutions in that game (Real Sociedad).

“It is all really about preparing for Sunday week.”

The latest musings of Uncle Alan alright mate.

6 hours ago by Jackie Smithfield

“We have some work to do, no doubt about that. Look at us…some good players, we just have to bring it all together.

jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front, one's gone home for his tea. Beans on toast? Possibly, don't quote me on that. Marvellous.

“It’s very difficult for teams outside Champions League to compete but we’re trying to do it in an educated manner.

“We have been accused of not spending the money we bring in, but now we’re spent it we can hope to get as close (to top four) as we can.

“Siem De Jong should be OK for Real Sociedad on Sunday – add him to the mix and we could really trouble teams.

“That is something we didn’t do in the second half of last season.

“We have not had a lot of time with Remy (Cabella), Daryl (Janmaat), or Moussa (Sissoko) but we’re looking much stronger offensively.”

So if looking to get as "close to the top four as we can" we must be looking to finish 5th not mid table like last season.

Another load of shite about spending from mr "the club has to wipe its own nose". I doubt weve spent more than we've recouped from sales over the last few years before you even look at the tv money increases. Still im sure its all part of mikes 15 year plan to get into the top 4

“We came up short at times last season.

“But everyone has worked hard to ensure we have a team that will represent this club in a fitting manner over the coming months. The squad we’ve assembled goes into the campaign healthy in terms of numbers, experience and quality and that’s all a manager can ask for.”

Let's see what excuses people make for him this season.

Let's see what excuses people make for him this season.

"Disruptive influences in the club"

"Poisonous criticisms in the media"

"Fans not being supportive enough"

"Too many new faces"

Alan Pardew: I’m ‘lucky’ to have Mike Ashley as my boss at Newcastle - Newcastle United - Shields Gazette - http://m.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/alan-pardew-i-m-lucky-to-have-mike-ashley-as-my-boss-at-newcastle-1-6788521

Yet some stick up for this cunt saying he has it hard working for Ashley.

http://www.teamtalk.com/newcastle-united/9426386/-

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew will not put any limits on the ambitions for his club in the Premier League this season.
The Magpies endured some tough stretches last season but still managed to finish 10th, the minimum requirement set by the club's owner Mike Ashley, albeit before star midfielder Yohan Cabaye was sold in January.
Pardew admits the club's objectives may not change radically despite a significant summer recruitment drive, but he will be looking higher than mid-table.
He said: "I don't think the target from the club will change, but that doesn't represent the target that I want my players to drive for because we want to drive for higher than that.
"I don't like setting targets myself with the team. What we do also need to understand - and I know people are saying it's desperate, that I need a fast start etc, etc after what happened at the back end of last year.
"I think that's going to be difficult because we have got a lot of new players, so I am kind of preparing myself for an even start, if I am honest, and to get stronger as we go along.
"If it's any better than that, then that will be a blessing."
Pardew admits he learned a lot of lessons last season, especially in the wake of his clash with Hull City midfielder David Meyler, and he hopes to make a positive start against reigning champions Manchester City on Sunday.
He added: "I have learned a lot of lessons since I have been manager at this football club, and the most important lesson I have learned is that you need to be consistent with what message you are giving to your players, and I have been fairly consistent to my players ever since I have been here about how important it is.
"The results sometimes alter: you are on a winning run, you are on a losing run. But the most important thing is your principles stay the same.
"If people question those principles or question that work ethic, they won't be included in this group. This group is a strong group and I think it will work hard for Newcastle fans.
"I have learned one thing also since I have been here: that Newcastle fans want to win and they want to win every game, and that's what we are going to try to do.
"The one thing about Man City is, I thought we put in one of our best performances last year and were beaten. They are that type of team you can be at your very best against and still be beaten.
"But I do think that we are really well set for this game and hopefully, we can get some kind of result against them because obviously our record isn't great."

The Pardew obsession amongst some of our fans is getting rediculous. :lol:

The full quote reads.....

'What we do also need to understand - and I know people are saying it's desperate that I need a fast start after what happened at the back end of last year – is that I think that's going to be difficult because we have got a lot of new players.

'So I am kind of preparing myself for an even start, if I am honest, and to get stronger as we go along.'

Not a lot stupid about that remark. He says enough stupid stuff without trying to twist every utterance.

'What we do also need to understand - and I know people are saying it's desperate that I need a fast start after what happened at the back end of last year – is that I think that's going to be difficult because we have got a lot of new players.

'So I am kind of preparing myself for an even start, if I am honest, and to get stronger as we go along.'

Not a lot stupid about that remark. He says enough stupid stuff without trying to twist every utterance.

Not a lot stupid with it? There's pressure on him to start well and instead of coming out saying he's determined to start well, he's saying he's expecting a so-so start :lol: He's a fucking prick, stop fishing.

Apart from today's game have you seen the rest of our first six fixtures CT?

Not a lot stupid with it? There's pressure on him to start well and instead of coming out saying he's determined to start well, he's saying he's expecting a so-so start :lol: He's a fucking prick, stop fishing.

He's saying we have new players that are new to the premiership who he expects to get better as the season progresses.

Stop drama queening ;)