Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, I am :lol:

I read it as;

I saw that post Aeris. You'd be dripping like a fucking fridge if i walked into your room.

... I'm still not sure you've got it right?

His hands are not tied.

Playing one striker....at home...against the worst side in the league....it's cautious in the extreme....especially when we have scored goal after goal at old Trafford and the Emirates going all out attack. Even with that level of caution we made chances. We could have had them battered by half time with a bit of gumption.

Leaving Shola on for 90 minutes when (as much as I like him) he offers diminishing returns after 20 minutes is like playing with ten men.......especially when you stick him on the wing and expect him to do more running than anyone else on the pitch. The bile Ameobi gets is out of order. He shouldn't be used like that.

No it's not he is shit.

Shola's not good enough but it's not his fault Pardew's picking him is it? Same with Williamson. That's why I get annoyed for the criticism they both receive. Blame the board for not improving the squad for that.

Ipswich under Burley?

Theyd been down in the second divi for a fair while when they got promoted and finished in an uefa cup spot...signed Finidi George that summer and got relegated. Not been back. So we'll see.

WBA and the mackems have been up and down like a hoors drawers for most of the last decade iirc...Wolves, Brum etc...

I mentioned on Newcastle-Online that people wouldn't be happy if his name was even mentioned but I'd be quite happy if we appointed Dutch Shteeve.

Aside from his spells at Twente, what has he done that makes you think that he could do a job with us?

He'd jump at the chance though.

Aside from his spells at Twente, what has he done that makes you think that he could do a job with us?

He'd jump at the chance though.

I actually like his coaching style and how with that he is quite modern. He's also a good tactician too. He's learned a lot at Twente and I respect him for actually having the testicular fortitude to try and make a name for himself abroad. Something that I wish more English managers would do. I'm a sucker for Dutch footballing culture and he's picked upon on a lot of that. (Not just the accent either)

Shola's not good enough but it's not his fault Pardew's picking him is it? Same with Williamson. That's why I get annoyed for the criticism they both receive. Blame the board for not improving the squad for that.

tumblr_m767n69liW1rsm2tu.gif