Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Because those players may be further developed? Good only arrived in the summer and as far as I am aware he was just starting to get games in Australia. Streete doesn't exactly have a great deal of experience either.

Sometimes youth will strive to do extremely well because they embraces the chances they are offered, while the so called ready (Willo) just play (shit) as an excuse to cash their paycheck.

Answer me Tom, Ive asked so many times, how do you defend Pardew for leaving Ameobi on the pitch? If he really wanted Perch on, why wasn't that big useless fool uw a shola subbed off instead of Marv? Could've switched Marv to the flank.

Oh right, I can't expect Al to think straight when we are looking into actually winning something. That 1-0 lead, he was probably never expecting it and his brain got jolted. That's a perfect excuse.

Edited by Aeris

We've had a fixture/injury nightmare over the past few months. Out of those games Pardew has done the bare minimum to keep him in the job. Now that we're getting back to a full squad the results should be better than they were on Saturday. Coming up we have Villa, Chelsea and Spurs. We should be beating Villa on paper. On paper we shouldn't be rolling over to Chelsea and Spurs. Not on form but on paper.

If the results don't improve over these three games then we need to look about making a change. After the Europa games we have four very winnable games and this would be a fantastic opportunity to give a new manager a chance to get a great start under his belt.

The problem with this plan is that I can't think of a single name who is available and would take the job under current conditions.

Sometimes youth will strive to do extremely well because they embraces the chances they are offered, while the so called ready (Willo) just play (shit) as an excuse to cash their paycheck.

and sometimes they just aren't ready so throwing them in when the team are playing shite and conceding goals for fun is going to destroy their confidence.

The problem with this plan is that I can't think of a single name who is available and would take the job under current conditions.

Ashley needs a rapid reality check and a behaviour overhaul as a chairman. Without that happening I can't see anyone either, other than that regardless of current position why wouldn't anyone want to manage a club like Newcastle? Stop saying you don't know any names, it's probably just because you know a very limited amount of names.

Gullit....didnt even ask Shep for a pay off. Gambled on seeing Shearer out of the club and failed. Took either balls or a fuckin shed load of stupidity.

Dignity at the end suggests he knew he'd fucked up?

and sometimes they just aren't ready so throwing them in when the team are playing shite and conceding goals for fun is going to destroy their confidence.

Well, if I were mr.youth I'd come in thinking -well, it can't get any worse than it already this, I'll just do my very best here and see how it goes.

anyways, too late for that now, we've got taylor back and hopefully this new french mambo jango mwappa whatshisname.

Dignity at the end suggests he knew he'd fucked up?

It would appear to be the case, very refreshing in a way. Petty fucker mind. He made Psycho,Rob Lee, Dabizas and Georgiadis all train with the bairns under Tommy Craig. The only one to get back into the first team frame was that fuckin charlatan Georgiadis. Good to see Rob Lee and Dabizas contributed under Sir Bob, Psycho would have too if he'd hung on a couple of weeks but he went to West Ham by the team Gullit signed his resignation note.

Isn't it funny how this welsh defender Ben Davies guy being a completely unknown 19 year old before the season, no expected talent at all, has now played 24 matches this season for Swansea and did quite well, even getting on the scoresheet yesterday. Couldn't see that happening with us like...

You'd never even heard of Davies until he scored this weekend and MOTD/the Internet, a.k.a. your loyal robo-assistant on Football Manager, informed you that he was a temporarily in-form player for a club called "Swan-sea", from a faraway magical kingdom known as "Wales".

You'd never even heard of Davies until he scored this weekend and MOTD/the Internet, a.k.a. your loyal robo-assistant on Football Manager, informed you that he was a temporarily in-form player for a club called "Swan-sea", from a faraway magical kingdom known as "Wales".

I went to the Swansea forum. I heard Ben Rodgers would probably release him last summer if he still were in the club, saw no use or talent in the guy.

Still how does it matter where we get the info, as long as it's not fucked up? I was the first to mention Ben Davies here (maybe I dunno), shouldn't I be credited for knowing about him instead of being slated and told "how can YOU possibly fuckin know anything about that player, or any player in the league for that matter". I do watch Swansea matches, their my fav club to watch atm (after our games), I like their manager and style,

Edited by Aeris

It was mentioned on Twitter late last night, that Pardew had a meeting with Ashley & Derk yesterday for 3/4h and its due to resume today.

Aye, I read that:

Newcastle officials held two hour meeting with Alan Pardew tonight, more meetings are planned tomorrow.That all information I have right now

Can't confirm if meeting was in person or conference call. Look like he on his last legs...... #NUFC #Pardew

Alan Pardew has no power currently on any future signings or outgoings #NUFC

@James9_NUFC @cunninghampaul Outcome of the meeting ? I expect more news to leak tomorrow

@James9_NUFC @cunninghampaul That the paper view. My source inform me that he has been told to improve ASAP. #NUFC have to play the PR game

https://twitter.com/indykaila