Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think 70-80% of fans wanted him out after the piss poor job he did before the new recruits arrived.

Just think about that sentence for a bit.

Lol, so what? I still want him out, because he's not the best we can get. I think 70-80% of fans wanted him out after the piss poor job he did before the new recruits arrived. There was incompetence on a very high level in the way he was doing things, and he couldn't motivate his players either.

I want to live in a large house with a large amount of land about me, close to the city, but not so close that I'm bothered by traffic or noise. I'd like a nice car and plenty of mod-cons including a top-rate home cinema. I can't afford it.

See my point?

Lol, so what? I still want him out, because he's not the best we can get. I think 70-80% of fans wanted him out after the piss poor job he did before the new recruits arrived. There was incompetence on a very high level in the way he was doing things, and he couldn't motivate his players either.

You've changd your tune (again).

Just think about that sentence for a bit.

Are you saying we were not massively underachieving in the first part of the season? That Pardew had absolutely no chance to win games with what he had available? The new recruits has had an immense influence on our performances lately, they are class players and given our Pardew a bit more inspiration aswell, still I think it is the first part of the season that reflects the true skills Pards has as a manager. He's inspired now though, Pardew, but a good manager wouldn't take a shit on half a season like that.

Edited by Aeris

Every manager makes bad decisions but with the games we had to play the squad wasn't big enough & it told. Now he's been backed he's looking a bit better - it's not surprise. We had no consistency in selection & had players like Williamson & Simpson getting a lot of games, Ameobi & Ferguson to bring off the bench. He generally approached games in the same manner he did at the start of last season but we had the opposite luck.

I'm not going into to it but calling for his head was just stupid.

Are you saying we were not massively underachieving in the first part of the season? That Pardew had absolutely no chance to win games with what he had available? The new recruits has had an immense influence on our performances lately, they are class players and given our Pardew a bit more inspiration aswell, still I think it is the first part of the season that reflects the true skills Pards has as a manager. He's inspired now though, Pardew, but a good manager wouldn't take a shit on half a season like that.

Spot on.

Every manager makes bad decisions but with the games we had to play the squad wasn't big enough & it told. Now he's been backed he's looking a bit better - it's not surprise. We had no consistency in selection & had players like Williamson & Simpson getting a lot of games, Ameobi & Ferguson to bring off the bench. He generally approached games in the same manner he did at the start of last season but we had the opposite luck.

I'm not going into to it but calling for his head was just stupid.

Playing Shola right-wing against Ian Harte is one of the worst managerial things I have ever seen from anybody. :lol:

Playing Shola right-wing against Ian Harte is one of the worst managerial things I have ever seen from anybody. :lol:

It was like he constantly tried to make us look worse a team than we actually was... but was it stupidity or a plot for Ashley to sign new players?...you decide.

Aye Obertan would have skinned him.

Then ran back.

Nowhere near 80%. It was a small minority on here.

And honestly, we will struggle to get a better manager. That's a fact.

Spot on.

sos-fantomes-1984-07-g.jpg

I don't believe that football is quite as simple as Christmas Tree does by thinking if you put certain players on the pitch things will work out for you ok. I'm very concerned again by our lack of attacking game-plan and the chances that we are creating for Cisse.

Do we even work on this aspect of our game at all? Our movement is non-existent at times. I know Carver once said they focus on defending for about 4 days a week or something similar in training which is very concerning, but it certainly needs addressing and is something I mentioned a while ago about our backroom team. Surely we need to bring in a quality attacking coach of some kind?

We haven't got many options up front though - is that Pardew's fault? Haven't even got the option of Goufron in Europe, yet we've got to the final 8. Ben Arfa has been permacrocked too, really, wtf is Pardew supposed to do? I notice as usual there are no suggestions for a replacement, not even silly ones.

Just what I was thinking today. We're completely devoid of ideas going forward.

Before today we'd won 4 from 6...wtf do people want? :lol: I'd love a better mananger than Pardew, tbh I don't disagree that hes made some funadamental mistakes this season but why cant allegedly sane and rational people get to grips with the fact that there is always going to be limitations on what we achieve and how we do whilst Mike Ashley is in charge?...Its going to take time, that's another one that people seem to ignore. We only spend what we take in, that limits us in comparison with the top of the league. Teams in this division don't lie down either, Wigan certainly didn't. Some people seem to think all we need to do is pick certain players in certain positions and we'll look like Brazil going forward and defend like Italy circa 1982 Zico, Baresi et al. Forget it. It doesn't work like that.

We haven't got many options up front though - is that Pardew's fault? Haven't even got the option of Goufron in Europe, yet we've got to the final 8. Ben Arfa has been permacrocked too, really, wtf is Pardew supposed to do? I notice as usual there are no suggestions for a replacement, not even silly ones.

So me suggesting that we bring in an attacking coach means I should name who I want to replace him as manager?

Cisse has been feeding on scraps for ages now and that's not acceptable in my view. That's up to Pardew to rectify and he hasn't. Blame Ashley all you want but their are managers in this league working with a lot less than he has got and can still work out a gameplan to give service to their strikers.

We can't just rely on Cisse scoring his one and only chance like he did against Stoke and Anzhi.

Can't think of many managers working with less strikers mind.

Cisse, Ameobi...not counting Campbell....

But everyone was happy after the transfer window,,,weren't they?....Pardew's not alone in this, a lot of managers are short of players in vital posistions. That's football. We weren't going to get a striker + 2 midfielders & 3 defenders in January. Am fuckin astounded we got all them tbh.