Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope you all realise that in a parallel universe this scenario ended with CT falling through the loft on his hands and knees and his missus discovering him after Eastenders clutching an old bank statement in his cold dead hand and a look of triumph and terror on his face. As he never posted in response, Gemmill went away congratulating himself on rooting out a scurrilous liar and a cheat, never to have that Scrooge like error-of-his-ways reclamation that he so badly needed.

It is only the internet but the subject matter is the nearest thing to my heart, give or take a the wife and bairns. You must admit you take the backpath on everything and see everything through rose tinted glasses. Or, so you portray. You may not mean it to wind people up, I believe you do though.

I'll never alter my view that Ashley and Llambias are two of the vilest cunts ever to play a part in my life and I'll hate them, unconditionally until the sweet release of death.

Not many on here would agree with this, but any success we have seen last season or will see this, has the gloss taken off it by the distain I hold towards them. Not massively, but a touch. The negative impact they've had on soo many people in our area is disgusting. We're Newcastle United, a Family club, who should be connected to the people of Newcastle.

Lot's now feel disconnected. Like me.

Maybe that lets you see how your backing of him can wind me up. Just sometimes think about the lies which have been proven these characters have told and understand why many wouldn't trust them to wash their windows.

Agree with every word. I wouldn't cry if they did a Matthew Harding. Probably in his will to leave NUFC to Steve Cram though the FAT BASTARD.

Post a photo of yourself with the statement and the words "I am not Paul Wynn" scrawled over the top. Then we'll let it lie.

:( pmsl You know what, that was my fault, I was insistent the lad was Paul Wyn, and fair play he proved me wrong. However, when that pic went up, after everyone posting something every 30 seconds in the thread the pic went up, and nobody said anything for 8 minutes. If they were like me it will have been cos they couldn't breathe for laughter. The back of my head was hurting so fucking much with laughter. One of my favourite toontastic moments that like.

The thing is with this place, even when people get it wrong the crack that results is class. Sometimes it's even better as a result in fact. I was actually crying laughing at some of them photoshops. And as you say, fair play to the lad for taking it in such good jest so early on in his posting.

Not seen him since mind.

CT's evidence is clearly photoshopped.

I have to say it's might impressive finding the right bank statement from 2002 in your loft. What are the chances of that, eh? :(

CT's evidence is clearly photoshopped.

I have to say it's might impressive finding the right bank statement from 2002 in your loft. What are the chances of that, eh? :(

CT, you've passed phase 1. To truly prove that your evidence is real you have to fax me your bank statement, plus another one to corroborate that evidence. Also, a cheque for £250 to cover my expenses. Bear in mind the credibility you will receive after this process will be priceless.

It was Geordieboy80 all along!!!

2n9hzrd.jpg

:(

Seriously, I'll never understand why anyone bothers with other toon forums.

Fucking good effort Tom ;):D

:-)

£1540 spent on 2 tickets. One for geordieboy80 and one for Paul Wyn.

Paul Wynn with a season ticket in the family stand :( What a fucking nightmare.

CT is clearly a grandmaster. He was playing MT all along knowing that he could whip that bank statement out any time he wanted once MT had made had backed himself into a corner.

Check mate. Well done.

You are still seriously deluded though, CT.

:-)

£1540 spent on 2 tickets. One for geordieboy80 and one for Paul Wyn.

Paul Wynn with a season ticket in the family stand :( What a fucking nightmare.

;)

image edit note -

*novelty geordie passport in hand, rattan lampshade replacing the cap.. garden chair off it's hinges in the background*

. . let wu crack on afresh tomorrow eh lads ? . no good when folk wrap ? .

nowt should be taken too seriously when treading the boards

I've got to take some punishment if I don't do as I said and leave.

I thought punishment enough was offering to have a pint with him. ;-)

'Paul Wyn, in the family stand with a cucumber ...'