Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pardew's a born liar imo. I don't trust a single thing he says.

He's also an extremely average manager. When the shit hits the fan, as I think it will after a few games, he will be useless.

Guest Your Name Here
I read up to ''Louise Taylor''.

Understandable but there are some new and predictable “quotes” from Mr Integrity. Rehashing the same spin he came out with when he first took on the job.

Guest Your Name Here

He's also an extremely average manager. When the shit hits the fan, as I think it will after a few games, he will be useless.

NUFC have displayed all the signs of a club on the brink of meltdown this summer, and Pardew is going to get slaughtered if it all falls apart on the pitch.

NUFC have displayed all the signs of a club on the brink of meltdown this summer, and Pardew is going to get slaughtered if it all falls apart on the pitch.

When ( not if) this happens , I can't wait to hear the spin from our Great Leaders, as to how Pardew is still the man to take us to " the next level".

The man's a cunt, said so from day 1 and nowt has changed my mind.

I read up to ''Louise Taylor''.

Should have read on, its a good read.

I loved that at the end he gives it the "Ive put my foot down with mike and Derek". They'll ignore him as they usually do. Or maybe he just said that in his head and is dissembling again.

When ( not if) this happens , I can't wait to hear the spin from our Great Leaders, as to how Pardew is still the man to take us to " the next level".

Totally agree. I'll never forgive him for being a sly cunt. I exclusively revealed in October he'd be taking over before the West Ham game, we won three in a row and they had to put it on hold, so he'll have been sat there watching us beat the mackems 5-1 knowing Hughton's days were numbered. Fair enough it's a job for him still a cunts trick. Never liked him, will never warm to him no matter how many PR courses he goes on to make himself come across well in press conferences. Coloccini needs to keep his missis away from club functions too that's aal I can say. Got more time for him than the other two buffoons though.

Totally agree. I'll never forgive him for being a sly cunt. I exclusively revealed in October he'd be taking over before the West Ham game, we won three in a row and they had to put it on hold, so he'll have been sat there watching us beat the mackems 5-1 knowing Hughton's days were numbered. Fair enough it's a job for him still a cunts trick. Never liked him, will never warm to him no matter how many PR courses he goes on to make himself come across well in press conferences. Coloccini needs to keep his missis away from club functions too that's aal I can say. Got more time for him than the other two buffoons though.

Not his strong point it seems.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...rticle19476.ece

I don't know why people rate Rapedoo's interview skills; he has a laconic drawl reminiscent of someone who's imbibed a significant amountof liquor, umming and erring before he churns out pointless sentences that reveal no insight into what's happening within the club.

"ummmmm errrr yeah, joey's a great player; I mean, ummmmm, I've just been reflecting really, errrrrrr, let's all go in the same direction: to Shola's house, while his missus is in urrrrr"

He's as much a part of the systematic destruction of our club as the toxic twins.

The sooner someone, anyone, buys us and rids us if this vile infestation the better. However, I fear that won't happen before too much damage has been done.

I really can't express my hatred of this tit and everything he means to our club on words that work.

It's like seeing an ex that you still have a flame for, walking out with Raoul Moat.

He's as much a part of the systematic destruction of our club as the toxic twins.

The sooner someone, anyone, buys us and rids us if this vile infestation the better. However, I fear that won't happen before too much damage has been done.

I really can't express my hatred of this tit and everything he means to our club on words that work.

It's like seeing an ex that you still have a flame for, walking out with Raoul Moat.

Your ex into zombies then is she?

ALAN Pardew hopes that brokering an uneasy truce with Joey Barton will finally turn the tide of Newcastle United’s summer of discontent.

For that to happen, though, he acknowledges that Mike Ashley needs to finally show his hand in the transfer market and bring in the two blue chip players that the team needs to enter the new season with confidence.

To put it mildly, the last month has been problematic.

Pardew didn’t quite go as far as to agree with one agitator that they were in “chaos” but he acknowledged that the club had problems – and many of its own making.

He has managed to apply a band aid to the Barton situation – practicality is in play, as no one of any significance has made the midfielder an offer – but other things depend on Ashley.

How central United’s controversial owner has been to this week’s events is unclear, but there’s no doubt that the club’s conservative approach to the summer window has been underscored by his demands for the club to become self-sufficient.

That in itself is not a policy that Newcastle’s supporters are completely against, but several sizeable miscalculations – as well as an unwillingness from power brokers to even discuss club matters – have turned the tide of public opinion against Ashley’s leadership once again.

The owner had earned some qualified praise for his handling of the situation in the wake of relegation, but since sacking Chris Hughton there have been a number of mis-steps.

Andy Carroll’s sale, Kevin Nolan’s departure, the double talk on the £35m – all could have been avoided with a more measured approach.

And this week’s emotional reaction to Barton’s outburst was not good leadership, even it was the tip of the iceberg as far as the midfielder’s indiscretions are concerned.

Pardew, again, was the only man prepared to account for the decisions of the past seven days. And, while some are openly questioning his authority, he deserves some credit for at least talking when others chose anonymous briefings with national newspapers to get their message across.

Asked whether the pre-season was in disarray, Pardew said: “I don’t think chaos is the right term that I would like to use at any football club and I’m certainly not going to agree to that.

“But are we having a difficult week? Yes.

“Are we having a situation where we need to get our fans in a better place? Yes.

“Does the team need to improve on the pitch? Yes.

“I think that’s where we are.”

Asked whether he was happy with the team spirit, Pardew admitted it was a problem. But he says it is nothing he’s not encountered before.

“I think we’ve been disrupted heavily by two or three things this pre-season. Perhaps they could have been avoided, I wouldn’t disagree with that,” he said.

“The issue I have is that I have to work with the group that I’ve got.

“The fitness of the players I’ve got is higher than we had last year – they’re at a better level.

“We’ve lost three players to impact injuries – Guthrie, Ferguson, Ben Arfa – which has disrupted us, we can’t get away from that. But it happens.

“And it’ll have happened at other clubs. As a manager you have to accept it and move on. We’ve had a tour of America which I thought was very very useful in terms of the games.

“They were tough. Some of those internal flights weren’t ideal, something we should have done better.

“The visa problem with Joey we kind of foresaw, with (Yohan) Cabaye we didn’t. That could have gone better for us, because we really wanted him over there.

“And then we’ve had this situation which really stems from past history and Joey not getting a new contract.

“No, it hasn’t been the most perfect pre-season – but I’ve had pre-seasons like this before, where it hasn’t gone right, we’ve lost games and there’s kind of been a bad feeling and then we’ve kicked off (the season) and it’s been okay and we’re off and running.”

Just another Joe Kinnear with (slightly) better PR in my eyes, no doubt he helped shaft Chris Hughton over.

It's a club that in recent history basically fucks up every pre-season. None of this is particularly new.

Pre-season tours have three pre-requisites: Develop the brand, get match practice and build team spirit.

One has to ask what is the point of fucking about in America with all that hassle with flights and visas and heat. There is no market or tactical gain in it

for us as a club whatsoever.

Probably been mentioned before but apparently Pardew was at some murder mystery team building thing organised by Dekka about 6 months before he got the job so I don't think there's much question of his having shafted Hughton. I heard about this before Pardew got the job as well.

Edited by alex

Probably been mentioned before but apparently Pardew was at some murder mystery team building thing organised by Dekka about 6 months before he got the job so I don't think there's much question of his having shafted Hughton. I heard about this before Pardew got the job as well.

I heard that too.

I heard that too.

Simon Bird at the Mirror said that Hughton had claimed Decka and the Fat One were boning him about his tactics and the like for months. Considering those two clowns know the sum total of fuck all about football, makes you wonder if someone else was giving them his opinions for them to use.... :lol:

I recall reading on another website that Pardew was negotiating his contract with the club while Hughton was still in his job. I'm not going into the details but it was a very credible source. Pardew subsequently said the first he heard about the job was when Hughton was sacked and the club got in touch. Blatantly an absolute lie and proof, if any were needed, that the man has the morals of an alleycat, the heart of a weasel, and the truthfulness of Reginald Pryor.

I recall reading on another website that Pardew was negotiating his contract with the club while Hughton was still in his job. I'm not going into the details but it was a very credible source. Pardew subsequently said the first he heard about the job was when Hughton was sacked and the club got in touch. Blatantly an absolute lie and proof, if any were needed, that the man has the morals of an alleycat, the heart of a weasel, and the truthfulness of Reginald Pryor.

Yup, for months.

Golfmag on N-O :lol:

You always hear of these tales after the event, but Golfmag was telling us weeks if not months before Hughton was sacked that Pardew was incoming.

Golfmag on N-O :lol:

You always hear of these tales after the event, but Golfmag was telling us weeks if not months before Hughton was sacked that Pardew was incoming.

In a nutshell :lol:

I mentioned Pardew was coming before anyone else on the internet, that's a fact. October 22nd to be precise, and am pretty sure it was a week after I'd heard about it I posted it.