Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got to take some punishment if I don't do as I said and leave.

Don't worry about it man.

I'm not sure what's worse. Me getting it wrong and hanging myself out to dry, or CT clambering up into his loft, sweating uncontrollably, muttering away in a sea of red letters and the left shoes of previous victims....

I thought punishment enough was offering to have a pint with him. ;-)

'Paul Wyn, in the family stand with a cucumber ...'

Honestly, everyone on here has seen this sort of scenario over and over and it aint worth leaving over.

Tomorrows fish and chip wrappings and all that.

Gold :(

And fair play CT - a pie eating wum with some bizarre and contradictory views on nufc, but not as bad a lad as some made out. You took the abuse well tbf.

If Gejon won't eat his own plums, I don't see why you should take some punishment

I hope you all realise that in a parallel universe this scenario ended with CT falling through the loft on his hands and knees and his missus discovering him after Eastenders clutching an old bank statement in his cold dead hand and a look of triumph and terror on his face. As he never posted in response, Gemmill went away congratulating himself on rooting out a scurrilous liar and a cheat, never to have that Scrooge like error-of-his-ways reclamation that he so badly needed.

:(;):D With his dying breath "Tell....the internet!"

If Gejon won't eat his own plums, I don't see why you should take some punishment

Will he have to take the CT route and post pictures? Who else was a non believer of your ST credentials, CT?

I hope you all realise that in a parallel universe this scenario ended with CT falling through the loft on his hands and knees and his missus discovering him after Eastenders clutching an old bank statement in his cold dead hand and a look of triumph and terror on his face. As he never posted in response, Gemmill went away congratulating himself on rooting out a scurrilous liar and a cheat, never to have that Scrooge like error-of-his-ways reclamation that he so badly needed.

;):D:icon_lol: With his dying breath "Tell....the internet!"

:(

This thread man, :rolleyes:

Will he have to take the CT route and post pictures? Who else was a non believer of your ST credentials, CT?

Not me. Not for one second, mate. Nothing against CT who for some insane reason I don't mind that much, :( (Alreet, CT?) ;) but in a way when it comes down to talking about NUFC he reminds me of a bloke who was canny enough but was a bit of a knacker and started going to games, home and away with us in the early nineties just to be part of the crowd. Instead of steering clear of making his football deficiencies clear he seemed to go out his way to appear knowledgeable and used to put stupid, outrageous views just for the sake of it. His nickname was simply, 'Knackas'. Anyway. He had a ST, in fact he had one when a couple of us didn't through a disagreement with the club, he thought this made him more of a 'fan'. He didn't have it for long and used to give it away the couple of seasons we didn't go. He couldn't tell you jack shit about anything pre-1992, no anecdotes or fuck all. Not saying CT is exactly the same, but what I'm saying is he did have a ST. :D

Not me. Not for one second, mate. Nothing against CT who for some insane reason I don't mind that much, :( (Alreet, CT?) ;) but in a way when it comes down to talking about NUFC he reminds me of a bloke who was canny enough but was a bit of a knacker and started going to games, home and away with us in the early nineties just to be part of the crowd. Instead of steering clear of making his football deficiencies clear he seemed to go out his way to appear knowledgeable and used to put stupid, outrageous views just for the sake of it. His nickname was simply, 'Knackas'. Anyway. He had a ST, in fact he had one when a couple of us didn't through a disagreement with the club, he thought this made him more of a 'fan'. He didn't have it for long and used to give it away the couple of seasons we didn't go. He couldn't tell you jack shit about anything pre-1992, no anecdotes or fuck all. Not saying CT is exactly the same, but what I'm saying is he did have a ST. :D

All of this, :icon_lol:

Managing director Derek Llambias told the Daily Telegraph: "I can assure everyone that not a single penny of the £35m has left the club and neither will it. It is all going back in.

Sensible

"We have acted early and we have got the players we wanted, but none of them have been cheap. We have paid good prices for them. They certainly weren't free transfers, there are fees and wages to consider.

"It is our responsibility to make sure we look after the club responsibly. If we spent all the money on players this summer, what are we going to do in January if we need to bring somebody else in? We are using the money sensibly."

Pardew, who will be hoping a £7m bid for Paris Saint-Germain striker Mevlut Erding is accepted, has echoed Llambias' reasoning, as he said: "When you sign someone like Demba Ba and Marveaux there are huge fees in there.

"Lots of money in those deals doesn't come back into the system. It goes out through agents.

"We have spent a fair amount on those players, more than fans realise. If you add up the money and think we have not spent the 35 million you will be way off. I have to mark the cards of the fans on that one.

"We have transformed the training ground. Mike and Derek's backing has been excellent. And the noises on the last two (signings) are also positive."

Fuck off wages!!!!!!!! Cunts. Do they think we are fuckin mental patients? Nolan and Campbell have left, which imo would cover the 3 big buys so far and their wages, so how the fuck do wages come in to it? Con merchants, horrible cunts.

Come on Ashley sympathisers answer this one.

Edited by McFaul

Guest alex

I think we would all like to go back to the hazy days of Sir John Hall backing Keegan with an empty chequebook but the sensible amongst us realise that in today’s financial climate that is not going to happen.

Fortunately though I am sure Mr Carr is out there scouring the European leagues and doing his best to bring in the kind of players we all want to see playing for this football club.

While I am sorry to see the likes of Kevin Nolan go the last thing this club needs is another expensive benchwarmer in the mould of Alan Smith.

It may come as a disappointment to the FM generation on here as well as team nasty but unless we can come up with an oil-rich sugar daddy we are not going to see Juan Fantastico wearing the black and white stripes any time soon.

Since some of us have had season tickets when some of you were still in nappies, we have seen it all before and we can just sit back and enjoy the pre-season transfer buzz without getting into a flap.

Any good, Stevie?

I think we would all like to go back to the hazy days of Sir John Hall backing Keegan with an empty chequebook but the sensible amongst us realise that in today’s financial climate that is not going to happen.

Fortunately though I am sure Mr Carr is out there scouring the European leagues and doing his best to bring in the kind of players we all want to see playing for this football club.

While I am sorry to see the likes of Kevin Nolan go the last thing this club needs is another expensive benchwarmer in the mould of Alan Smith.

It may come as a disappointment to the FM generation on here as well as team nasty but unless we can come up with an oil-rich sugar daddy we are not going to see Juan Fantastico wearing the black and white stripes any time soon.

Since some of us have had season tickets when some of you were still in nappies, we have seen it all before and we can just sit back and enjoy the pre-season transfer buzz without getting into a flap.

Any good, Stevie?

Any good, Stevie?

:lol:

ahahaha 9/10. Needs to be a touch more patronising.