Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Defoe is still one of the most dangerous strikers in the game at any level.

I'm not sure about at any level, but definitely between 4'6" and 5'2".

Pocket battleship and no mistake. :mellow:

Is Defoe in the top 5? Or is he in the 'dangerous' subsection?

Didn't play much last year so didn't qualify in my superleague.

Needs updating anyway. :mellow:

This fella has shot up the charts playing well for Napoli

In Napoli’s thrilling, come-from-behind 4-3 victory over Lazio on Sunday, Cavani’s hat-trick vaulted him into the club’s record books.

With his 25th league goal of the season (32 in all competitions), Cavani broke a 70+ year old record held by club legend Antonio Vojak. To put Cavani’s goal scoring record in perspective, the most goals Diego Maradona ever scored for Napoli in a season was 21 in all competitions.

Edited by Park Life

Is Defoe in the top 5? Or is he in the 'dangerous' subsection?

Didn't play much last year so didn't qualify in my superleague.

Needs updating anyway. :mellow:

This fella has shot up the charts playing well for Napoli

In Napoli’s thrilling, come-from-behind 4-3 victory over Lazio on Sunday, Cavani’s hat-trick vaulted him into the club’s record books.

With his 25th league goal of the season (32 in all competitions), Cavani broke a 70+ year old record held by club legend Antonio Vojak. To put Cavani’s goal scoring record in perspective, the most goals Diego Maradona ever scored for Napoli in a season was 21 in all competitions.

Highly rated and has looked good in the few games i've seen him on TV. Will probably be Aguero's replacement if he left Athletico Madrid.

Press play & you can hear the commentary.

No movey picture, just yankey speakey.

Edited by Deano

• 2 weeks later...

@SunSteveBrenner

Steve Brenner

Good, solid performance from Pardew today.He is in one hell of a difficult situation with those above him but handled it very adeptly.#nufc

(Lots of praise for his performance today from lots of journos local and national. I know quite a few dislike the bloke but I still hope he can pull it all together somehow this season).

@SunSteveBrenner

Steve Brenner

Good, solid performance from Pardew today.He is in one hell of a difficult situation with those above him but handled it very adeptly.#nufc

(Lots of praise for his performance today from lots of journos local and national. I know quite a few dislike the bloke but I still hope he can pull it all together somehow this season).

You agree the muppets above him are making his job difficult then, finally?

@SunSteveBrenner

Steve Brenner

A Football Manager should get praise for how he manages; Pardew indeed put on a "performance" and that is because he is little more than Ashley's monkey on a string. How many lies does he have to tell for you to twig that he is a fucktarded puppet who has a shite CV as a Manager. The only thing he will pull off is Ashley's cock.

@SunSteveBrenner

Steve Brenner

It's purely sympathy. Everyone knows what the situation is and how Pardew is being sent out to face a grilling because of his employer's poor decisions.

@SunSteveBrenner

Steve Brenner

It's purely sympathy. Everyone knows what the situation is and how Pardew is being sent out to face a grilling because of his employer's poor decisions.

and his own poor decisions with excepting the job knowing how it was going be, and his poor decisions that got him into the position that he had to take that job.

No sympathy for him, untrustworthy twat with no principles perfect to be part of their setup

Edit: oops

This.

I didn't think I could like the bloke less than when he jumped in Chris Hughton's still warm bed, but my distaste for the ignorant weasel has grown over the summer

Edited by Monkeys Fist