The Twitter Thread

peasepud

fuck me, he's still banging on about it - and now to random punters on twitter who won't know what the fuck he's on about. thank christ he's banned from here. the man needs professional help.

Right click on the date stamp, copy link location, paste into text box on here.

Sorted

I knew it would be something horribly simple. Had tried all sorts of codes etc on here.

Thanks! :thumbup:

He was banned for repeating himself & dragging every single thread down into the same argument.

It's nothing to do with a differing opinion - besides I don't think anybody was really disagreeing.

He was banned for repeating himself & dragging every single thread down into the same argument.

It's nothing to do with a differing opinion - besides I don't think anybody was really disagreeing.

We know, he doesn't.

Holy shit, this is Brilliant!!

https://twitter.com/nufcne5/status/419570608276766721

https://twitter.com/nufcne5/status/419570971537047552

Lets be clear;

He is posting from his alternate account, claiming that the other version of him was banned for his opinion, to someone who hasn't any connection (and probably no knowledge of) Toontastic, when the conversation was originally about Pardew's post-Cardiff comments.

He's bringing a tweet back to an online argument he had with entirely separate people, years ago. He's doing what he did to us, to randoms on the internet :lol:

He's a really shit zombie plague. He shambles around gnawing on the unsuspecting, but the virus isn't able to infect others because they've an immune response; sanity.

"the poster LeazesMag" :lol:

:jesuswept:

Leazes Mags, was he NE5 on Newcastle On line?

Yes he was.

Absolute headcase behaviour there. I honestly feel a bit uncomfortable laughing at it. I did anyway like.

That's the best kind of funny, the funny that makes you feel ashamed, guilty and then sad when you're alone.