Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres strong rumours doing the rounds that they caught it and wrung its neck.

Inherently classy and morally sound :icon_lol:

For the bird's sake I hope that's not true. But for the imagery of a gang of people so utterly ridiculous that they'd throttle an animal because it's black and white, I kind of hope it is true. :lol:

For the bird's sake I hope that's not true. But for the imagery of a gang of people so utterly ridiculous that they'd throttle an animal because it's black and white, I kind of hope it is true. :lol:

Did they spend most of a game a few years ago booing a Magpie that was in a similar predicament? :icon_lol:

Did they spend most of a game a few years ago booing a Magpie that was in a similar predicament? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Was that the one sat on the crossbar? Genuinely disturbed individuals booing wildlife. Imagine them on safari when the zebras turn up. "Booooo. Fucking long faced barcode cunt. We always win 2-1 ya maggie bastard."

:icon_lol: Was that the one sat on the crossbar? Genuinely disturbed individuals booing wildlife. Imagine them on safari when the zebras turn up. "Booooo. Fucking long faced barcode cunt. We always win 2-1 ya maggie bastard."

Lucas & Walliams will be writing a sketch about it as we speak :icon_lol:

Edited by Ketsbaia

They have in the past. Danny Baker and Danny Kelly did a shortlived podcast a couple of years ago. In one there were some journo's in studio who were going to interview them for a new football magazine. It was around the time of the 1-1 derby in 2007. Anyway the these journo's had been to the match and took some photo's, one of which was a bloke going into the ground with a dead magpie strung up by a Sunderland tie (!) slung over his shoulder. Baker and Kelly put the photo on their website. But sadly it no longer exists.

They have in the past. Danny Baker and Danny Kelly did a shortlived podcast a couple of years ago. In one there were some journo's in studio who were going to interview them for a new football magazine. It was around the time of the 1-1 derby in 2007. Anyway the these journo's had been to the match and took some photo's, one of which was a bloke going into the ground with a dead magpie strung up by a Sunderland tie (!) slung over his shoulder. Baker and Kelly put the photo on their website. But sadly it no longer exists.

Urban hillbillies tbh.

Saj Chowdhury reports: "Disappointing day for the north-east rivals. Newcastle will rue not having been able to hang on, while Sunderland played poorly and will think themselves lucky to have taken away a point."