Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just keep mentioning the league.

They all deep down know we're better, it's a front they put up all this bravado. Look at the hammerings we've doled out to them in recent years it's impressive especially when you think they didn't even play against probably our best ever team (in the prem years definately) as they weren't in the prem then.

They just keep mentioning the league.

Bruce saying that the derby games are just one-offs, it's all about finishing above us. :lol:

If ever there was an example of a bloke making stuff up as he went along it's him.

Just back. Have to say that was one of the most enjoyable away days ever, despite the late goal (which was coming, Pardew's subs were shit imo). I was right next to the mackems. We had bottles (some full) and coins (came out three quid better off) rained on us after the whistle. One silly mackem twat charged right in and was immediately twatted by three Newcastle fans before he was arrested by the police. Seriously, you have never seen such a bunch of bitter twats in your life.

'I wanna go home, I wanna go ho ooo ome, Sunderland's a shithole, I wanna go home'.

Great day. :lol:

That actually feels like a loss - it really does. Can't believe fat bruce the tosser doing a jig down the line as if they just won the cup -it was a 93rd minute equaliser in a fictional 5 minutes of extra time from a ref that bummed you all game - horrible little fat fucker

Good of Pardew to come out and say that felt like a loss as well - contrasts pretty well with bruce making shite up as he knows there was nothing redeeming about his teams performance, only way to cover it is to say that derbys dont matter anymore! xD

It's quite funny they've been counting down the days, counting down the seconds, drilling up the best atmosphere they can for their biggest game of the season...then they play gash and draw 1-1 by the skin of their teeth.

Then he comes out and says it doesn't matter. :lol:

It just baffles the mind how you can have such lack of pride and passion about your team - Especially when faced with what is renowned as the biggest derby in the league!

Also how you can have such a lack of spine - he should be coming out and admitting that he was let off - the team played gash, and it was the ref that gave them the point!

But no Bruce you are right, derbys dont matter at all - not worth making a fuss over like oooh i dunno, recalling all your big guns to put out a full strength first team squad and arranging special occasion based songs to be played after the match.

Honestly any Mackem worth his salt wants to be embarrassed by their lot today, and if by some strange humorous trick theres one out there agreeing with brucies bullshite - well then God has proved us wrong and proved there is indeed something lower than a Mackem

Bruce has made more of this derby than any SAFC manager for a very long time so he can't go back on that now.

They can't hold anything above us, we've just been promoted so by that token we are having a great season.

If they get into the Europa league their league form will seriously suffer so let them have it. It's not like the UEFA Cup of old - this competition takes 19 games to win and comes with no real merit till you're in the later stages, final/semi etc etc

A few coaches got bricked on the way back.

CLASSY

I was driving along the motorway when the coaches were coming back, fucking army of police cars with the, blocking off slip roads and stuff to make sure they all stayed together.

True colours shown today by the tramps.

Their best team for decades, fired up by promises of some full-time disco music, with a 5-1 hiding to avenge. They play a freshly promoted team, missing 3 of their best players with 3months of pent up rage.

We bossed them today and they got a spawny last minute, undeserved equaliser. Their lesbian of a manager celebrates his boyhood idols like he'd just gotten bronze in the special olympics, while another home huckle runs onto the pitch to assault one of our players. Probably cried tears of joy, too.

True colours smashing up the coaches.

Smashing up our coaches, punching our players during pitch invasions, throwing coins and bottles at our fans.

Sunderland are an ''inherently classy club''.

Before the game I would have taken the draw but agree with what may have said that to give the goal up so late in the match is hard to take. The magpie on the pitch was excellent but one of my mates at the pub mentioned the old rhyme of "one for sorrow, two for joy..."

Still... I will take the four points over the mackems! :lol:

Lad came on to the pitch from the north stand and pushed Harper. He got back in to the North stand but the stewards got him a couple of minutes later. They walked him up the side of the pitch and steve bruce went absolutely ape shit at him

:lol::icon_lol: