Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

The Destroyer!

Sitting there tooled up with his mother's biggest mixing spoon for a weapon, whilst wearing her colander for head protection. Then scuttling off to RTG with tales of destroying the dirty barcodes' thread FTM FTM FTM grrrr, I sure showed 'em'.

Edited by snakehips

Compared to Sunderland everything from top to bottom about Newcastle is superior. Always has been and always will be so it's not unusual to see the football clubs follow the same trends.

Oh do fuck off. :)

You lot are embarrassing, bleat on and on about being superior etc... fact of the matter is we have six (admittedly old) tin pots in our trophy cabinet that say otherwise, you'll never beat that the way football in this country is these days.

You'll never beat our once proud record of nearly 70 consecutive years of top flight football either, honestly you'd think Newcastle were fucking Barcelona the way some of you bell-ends go on. Big clubs win things lads, and I'm not talking about the Coca Cola Championship either.

tbf we're also unlikely to beat your not so proud record of 15 points in a season :razz:

Oh do fuck off. :)

You lot are embarrassing, bleat on and on about being superior etc... fact of the matter is we have six (admittedly old) tin pots in our trophy cabinet that say otherwise, you'll never beat that the way football in this country is these days.

You'll never beat our once proud record of nearly 70 consecutive years of top flight football either, honestly you'd think Newcastle were fucking Barcelona the way some of you bell-ends go on. Big clubs win things lads, and I'm not talking about the Coca Cola Championship either.

11-8 - look it up - even if you counted titles as worth 2 cups we still have more "points".

Also 4 of your 6 were 2 centuries ago.

Thats exactly what I'd expect a Sky boy to say, football didn't start in 1992 you know.

Think the league is just a tad bit harder to win than the FA Cup, I'd take six league titles over your pathetic total any day.

The funny thing about this is you weren't even born in 1992, and you type in the classic fanboy manner. You're about 16 you little pipsqueak. Is that you who arselicks Celtic on one board, and arselicks Rangers slagging Celtic on the other?

Oh do fuck off. :razz:

We are though. Arrogance is one thing, but stating facts is quite another. In every single aspect we are.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Muslim is a race now is it?

Religionist, get it right.

Semantics. In any language it means scum.

Dress it up any way you want. :unsure:

Couldn't give a shit, I wouldn't want to live there, who wants to live in a place where a Mosque dominates the skyline in England?

Move on then cock-head..

sunderland-Jamii-Masjid.jpg

Something on Sky Sports News tickled me there :jesuswept: "Roman Abramovic and Carlo Ancelotti are in Newcastle tonight.....that's because they're playing Sunderland tomorrow." pmsl :suicide:

Imagine "Fergie and his troops on Wearside tonight ahead of tomorrow nights clash at SJP". That emphasises everything for me like. Bamps.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...