Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

That lower league loan I mentioned was Jason Pucheon, who played under Pardew (as did his girlfriend, probably) at Southampton. He's gone to Blackpool on a perminent deal instead.

Any news on a Carroll replacement?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at David Craig's new teeth. :jesuswept: Looks like a fucking Derby winner.

He's toeing the party line. "Newcastle United dug in deep and said no.". Someone should tell him that Redknapp's already been on telling everyone how he's sat and pissed himself laughing at his reporting all afternoon.

exactly.

the goofy fuckin smoker of fat men .

Look at David Craig's new teeth. :jesuswept: Looks like a fucking Derby winner.

He's toeing the party line. "Newcastle United dug in deep and said no.". Someone should tell him that Redknapp's already been on telling everyone how he's sat and pissed himself laughing at his reporting all afternoon.

:suicide: Spot on.

Cascarino talking about Charlie Adam leaving Blackpool. "I'm not being disrespectful from Blackpool". What? Him and Dowie man. Dowie keeps turning and looking at Cascarino as if for encouragement to go ahead and finish his sentence.

Why am I watching this drivel?

That lower league loan I mentioned was Jason Pucheon, who played under Pardew (as did his girlfriend, probably) at Southampton. He's gone to Blackpool on a perminent deal instead.

Any news on a Carroll replacement?

My educated guess says there wont be one. Or a shit loan player for cover.

Cascarino talking about Charlie Adam leaving Blackpool. "I'm not being disrespectful from Blackpool". What? Him and Dowie man. Dowie keeps turning and looking at Cascarino as if for encouragement to go ahead and finish his sentence.

Hasn't been the same without Andy Burton tbh.

Hasn't been the same without Andy Burton tbh.

'I've got some big news! My phone's been ringing all day, you wouldn't believe it but Huddersfield have just signed.............'

'Don't tell me we don't look out for small clubs, don't tell me that'

Edited by Flair

Jim White earlier responding to a regurgitate series of events about the Carroll transfer with "THIS IS MASSIVE NEWS!" as if it was the first time he'd heard the fucker.

Who's this fucker with the tombstone teeth?!