Carroll conspiracy theories

Dr Gloom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Carroll contacted editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door." Andy asked us to make this public to all fans.

:lol:

Still a load of shite imo.

Same. The PR game being played on all sides.

Andy Carroll contacted editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door." Andy asked us to make this public to all fans.

Is it?

I'd love to know the absolute truth in all of this.

Tell me one thing they could have said to Carroll to convince him to go?

Same. The PR game being played on all sides.

Aye, though neither of them are particularly good at the game.

Is it?

"You've got Mrs. Nolan pregnant"

If its true Shirley (dont call me Shirley) it will come out in the wash sooner than later.

Like I say before we all darken his name further we should wait and see what comes out.

To say he was "gutted" to be leaving, he didnt look that gutted in the pics.

Lets be honest, were the mugs, players, managers, agents, owners of football n'wadays are all mugs.

Remind me, are we in a poor economic climate? EPL Clubs have spent (or will have by close of play) £200m! thats a fucking LOT of doughrayme

:unsure:

Is it?

"You've got Mrs. Nolan pregnant"

Im not posting it because as I say, its not my place and would cause problems to those involved, I was simply told the info from a 100% reliable and connected source but basically it backs up the Redknapp statement.

Ive PMd what I have to 3 people only so that they can verify at a later date I wasnt talking bollocks or slate me to everyone should it turn out to be bollocks.

Why say anything then ?

Cause he's an attention seeking ballbag? :lol:

If the owner of your club says do one we dont want you and in the process you make 35m for your club and double your wages wheres the morale high ground? good luck andy :unsure: , for the first time in my life I believe arry redknapp :lol::icon_lol:

Playing devils advocate isnt the 'double your wages' bit is surley irrelevant if you dont want to go (I say that in the context of simply adding a few extra digits to an already gigantic bank balance) and if your pissed off at the owner. What better way to stick two fingers at Ashley by saying 'I'm not going, cheers'? and just continuing where he was, scoring goals and loving his time at Newcastle. No doubt Ashley has been a bastard yet again, and the david craig stuff is bollocks, but I'd have loved Carroll to dismiss the move.

Edited by timnufc

Truth is; Ashly sat down with Andy and said ............

"Looky here Andrew, the Club is in finacial difficulties and only you, our native son, can be our saviour. I have failed miserably but you, and you alone, holds the answer to our problems. Let us sell you to Liverpool, Derek and I will be happy and you will be filthy rich. They are a bigger Club, they are higher up the table than we are, you won't win anything with us but you might with them. But if not you will still be filthy rich, they will pay you a lot more than we will.

I know you want to stay with us but think about how good it will be for the Lads and how much money you will get. Oh, and do me a favour Andrew, now that everythings settled please ask for a transfer. That way it will take the heat off us and our loyal supporters will hate you a bit but you won't be here and you'll have all that money"

They're offering you wages of 100K+ a week, plus incentives.

Who the fuck is Steve Wraith?

editor of the mag fanzine i think

Aye

No, editor of Toontalk and Number 9, owner of media events company Players Inc and generally in with a number of players past and present. Ive left out the "media whore" and mate of the Krays bits cos theyre not really relevant in this case :lol:

mo06t.jpg

Hes the bald one....in the suit....

Who the fuck is Steve Wraith?

editor of the mag fanzine i think

Aye

No, editor of Toontalk and Number 9, owner of media events company Players Inc and generally in with a number of players past and present. Ive left out the "media whore" and mate of the Krays bits cos theyre not really relevant in this case :lol:

mo06t.jpg

Hes the bald one....in the suit....

His surname suits his appearance.

He hasn't PM'd it to anyone you loonies.

Listen to David Craig now man. He makes it sound like Ashley and Llambias have been doing the transfer day equivalent of the Spartans fending off the Persians.

Jim White: MIKE ASHLEY HAS GOT £35M BURNING A HOLE IN HIS POCKET!!

David Craig: I think Newcastle will have a good scour right across the world in the summer.

Fucking hell man, does somebody reset this twat's brain at the start of every day. His fucking teeth are unreal.

I'm pleased I missed all that shite. David Craig is a complete prick, no friend of NUFC and thick as thieves with the Goons runninig our club. He's basically very comfy with Lambchops for his info. It's his job.