Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Tim Vine keeps getting work as a comedian is beyond me, between him and Adrian Chiles this pre-match build up is difficult to watch.

Up until this Arsenal segment there wasn't really much to watch expect a bunch of idiots killing time at pitch side.

Back at the BBC next year?

Up until this Arsenal segment there wasn't really much to watch expect a bunch of idiots killing time at pitch side.

Back at the BBC next year?

We can only hope, the less time I have to spend looking at Adrian Chiles the better.

Is it Gravesen who's living in Vegas with a model nearly half his age? :lol:

Also:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/16/sepp-blatter-qatar-2022-world-cup-mistake

The heat is the only problem he has with Qatar? I guess he can't say anything really bad about them being that he's a spineless cunt. I particularly like the part where he says it wasn't bought, but they had a study done pretty much saying "oh aye it'll be fucking unplayable" and still voted overwhelmingly for it.

Graveson is worth 100mil

It has not even happened yet and I am already losing fluids through my nose while laughing. The bin-dippers are up in arms already after they caught news that the Sun will be mailing out 20 million free issues at the start of the WC. None of the free issues will be delivered in Scouseland. The comment sections have been littered with their garbage tirades.

Wambulances have been dispatched.

Scudamore should've been pedalled if it was him who was happy to go with the 39th game bollocks where none of the top 5 could play each other in the 39th game as it wouldn't be fair but it would be ok for a team in relegation trouble to play a top side in the extra game.