Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't all on Eto wages, some of these guys aren't earning fortunes from football. And many of them are possibly asking where the money is going if it isn't going to them? Chances are that a lot of the guys in the Cameroon FA will be taking more than their cut.

It's overly simplistic to blame it on greedy footballers.

Ian Wright at half time during the Equador game `...when you fell the uncomfortableness.....'

Hoddle `...some of these players were on their feet...'

EQUADOR!

0.jpg

Hereford have been chiucked out of the conference for failing to meet financial rules - if there's no appeal and/or it does actually happen I'll be stupidly pleased - petty bastard that I am.

If Jack is so shit,why all the anger from the makems.Surprising,there wasn't the hatred and mass hysteria when Lee Clark was transfered to wearside,but then again,they are different to us.

102 Premier League appearances in the last 3 seasons and demands for him to be included in the England team yet always shit in a red and white shirt .That's makem logic for you.

Zenga, Maldini, Ancelotti, ?, ? , Bergomi

?, Donadoni, Baresi, Vialli, ?

Same as me.

If Jack is so shit,why all the anger from the makems.Surprising,there wasn't the hatred and mass hysteria when Lee Clark was transfered to wearside,but then again,they are different to us.

102 Premier League appearances in the last 3 seasons and demands for him to be included in the England team yet always shit in a red and white shirt .That's makem logic for you.

......Is the wrong answer surprisingly enough.

I want to say one of them is Pietro Vierchowod, just because he has a silly name. Can't remember what the fella actually looked like.

On a related (Italy 1990) note, this is a good read: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27679573

Good shout but I can't remember what he looked like either. :D

Beckenbauer has been suspended for 90 days for 'failing to assist the investigation into alleged corruption at Fifa.' Really hope this investigation has legs and ultimately lands Blatter et al in prison the shady caths.

Shame. Would have been a decent upgrade on Williamson. I know we cant be involved with every player but still..........

Even if we signed him only to sell him a season or so later, I think we'd get a profit on him.