Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

He's definitely a rapist, and his sentence was absolutely pathetic. I get that there's an argument that that isn't his or football's fault, and he should be allowed to move on with his life, but quite honestly, fuck him he's a rapist.

Is that with or without his consent?

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon Taylor has just compared the Ched Evans case to that of the Hillsborough families. More fine work from the PFA. :good:

I've always thought Taylor was a nasty piece of work.

Gordon Taylor has just compared the Ched Evans case to that of the Hillsborough families. More fine work from the PFA. :good:

Just seen his interview....basically said Evans conviction was a big a miscarriage of justice as corrupt police officers falsifying statements from witnesses leading to false inquest verdicts on 96 football supporters who were crushed to death at Hillsborough. I like to think I'm normally not a foaming mouth witch hunter but he should be forced to resign for these comments and when the Hillsborough families get hold of this there's a fair chance he'll have to.

Aye I think he's fucked here. I don't know if it's the PFA who are a ridiculous organisation or Taylor who is just a particularly idiotic person, but his defend the player at all costs approach is incredible at times.

He's back on talksport this morning no doubt to try and squirm his way out of the shit he is in.Why did Evans need the PFA to help him draft an apology.It wouldn't happen in the real world.Evans will probably get a job on talksport.Would Taylor allow Evans to date his daughter.

Is Alan Brazil still doing the morning show. I dread to think what this meeting of minds is gonna come up with. "Couldn't agree more Gordon, you cannot end a man's career over a bit of slap and tickle." Is my prediction.

At over £500,000 a year i'd speak up for Evans.

You're right about Brazil.`There will always be a job for Ched here at talksport towers.We gave Keys and Grey a second chance.And Stan Collymore and Boycott.We've had Rix and George Graham time to give us their views on football.Pleas Ched,please give is a ring pal'.

I can't even see from his apology why he thinks the comparison was appropriate....

He has however done a sterling job in shifting the attention away from Oldham and Evans and onto himself.

It would have been something approaching a fair statement if and when his review and appeal had succeeded in simple miscarriage terms but as of now it's disgraceful.

How the fuck did we lose to Sunderland. Honest truth based on this and other performances but particularly today, these are as bad as the 15 point mackems of 2006. Woeful. Worse than us.

Guess he likes his eleven all British, not a single foreigner in the starting line-up.

But credit where it's due, he's done well this game.

Fuck me! How good will they be when he buys Darren Bent? !

Does anyone follow the mirror football feed on Twitter? I can only think it's run by a couple of 'zany' students the amount of shite it posts. They've taken to calling Harry Kane, 'Katrina'. You know, after that hurricane that killed 1800 people, lolz