Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't, not for ManU anyway.

Cant believe Barcelona arent in for him, considering they need defensive reinforcements. They need his height and power too. 16M would be an absolute snip as well. Is his contract up next year or something? Because I cant think of a better CB these days, apart from Thiago and Kompany perhaps.

if they get him and Vidal that is a seriously good squad they have in a year where they won't have the pressure of european footy

Nah, good midfield. 3 of their back 4 just left, RVPs best years are behind him and Rooney is 90 mins away from handing in a transfer request when Van Gaal decides RVP is his favourite

Joey Barton waxing lyrical on the situation in Gaza.

Yossi Benayoun calls him on it and Joey attacks his grammar, and then his religion.

Class act wor Joey. I have pointed out English is his second language. I wonder how well Joey can speak Hebrew?

:lol: I love that Barton thinks he's some fucking scholar now, you're still the same bloke who stubs cigarettes out in kids eyes and assaults 17 year olds Joey.

Lived in France for a season and likes to act like he's got his finger on the pulse of French culture in all. Think he even proclaimed himself a Marseilles legend on a recent facebook post too. I had time for him but he's becoming completely unbearable now.

His lack of insight is scary. If it weren't for his million pound wages, agents, managers and more chances than any man on the street would ever get, I have no doubt he would currently be in jail.

He's quick to call anyone else that makes a mistake however. Take away the 'big book of quotes' he got for Xmas and he's a damaged man

Lovren set for a medical at Liverpool and Chambers signing for Arsenal, £20m and £16m respectively. Southampton have raked in a tremendous amount of money but it seems pretty mental they've let all these players go in one window.

dutch liberalism affects manu already.....

its a happy camp tho:

10261964_10152295355007585_5388230982909

:lol:

I always thought Chevrolet and it's logo would look pretty good on a football shirt. I was definitely wrong.