Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Sherwood doing a great demonstration of why after talking to several PL chairmen about vacant roles none of them wanted to work with him.

"He's inherited a good bunch of young players who were developed by myself.

"If I hadn't resisted the club wanting to loan him out last January, he wouldn't be Harry Kane now.

"He had to be very strong mentally, he's had to fight it. They haven't always sung 'He's one of our own'.

"I'd had Harry Kane since he was 11 or 12. It makes a lot of difference, I know them better than their parents as footballers.

"I left a bit of a legacy there with those young players and he's carried it on."

"I don¹t think anyone¹s managed to better my win record, not even this guy Pochettino - and everyone¹s talking about how well he¹s done.

'I think he has done a really good job there, but mine¹s still up there to be shot at. He¹s inherited a good bunch of young players who were developed by myself.

Ex millfield public schoolboy has been suspended from his graft in a finance role based in Mayfair. Are these fuckers the only ones left who can afford a season ticket at Chelsea?....

Another one of them has turned out to be a director of the World Human Rights Forum.

Yeah the penalty appeals in the Liverpool/Southampton game sounded pretty serious. It's an interesting one that, the referee should clearly send Can off in the first minute but bottles it by virtue or if being too early in the game I'd wager.

Not sure Southampton would have won the match either way, but the officiating didn't help.

Southampton should have had at least one penalty and Liverpool should have had at least one player sent off. For the rest of the match though, I don't think that Southampton were inventive enough. They look tired.