Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Botham played cricket for England, Archie Gemmill played football for Scotland.

When do I get my prize?

:lol: The cricket one you got right. I had Kenny Dalglish down for the footballer though, so only half a point.

Chelsea are appealing against Matics red against Burnley.

Can't see what grounds they are doing that on. Be nice to see him get an extended one for a spurious appeal :razz:

aye he's no chance of it getting rescinded but I don't see it being extended either

trying to get it lifted because he's going miss a cup final, i'd say that's the only reason they're chancing their arms.

Aye but surely thats precisely what the rule in place regarding a spurious appeal is to prevent?

I do agree they won't do it btw, its the FA afterall, but they should and I'd find it hilarious after Mourinhos carry on.

I know what you mean. Reminds me of Waynetta Slob from Harry Enfield for some reason. Possibly the hair.

:lol: That sucks cock for baccy.

Alot of them do shag some rotters when they cheat, like that hairdresser tramp that Cole cheated on Cheryl Tweedy with. Must be some footballer logic that no one will beleive the mingers, the videos really help to fuck that one up.

:lol: That sucks cock for baccy.

Alot of them do shag some rotters when they cheat, like that hairdresser tramp that Cole cheated on Cheryl Tweedy with. Must be some footballer logic that no one will beleive the mingers, the videos really help to fuck that one up.

No holds barred sex = she took it up the Gary and then did atm.