Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Did he play for Sacchi at Milan? :lol:

Am sure "wor Antonio" will be here in a minute to tell us...

I assumed he had aye. When I looked it up it was only in Sacchi's 2nd spell as manager there, rather than his first highly successful spell. Desailly was brilliant in the midfield 'destroyer' role for them like.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed he had aye. When I looked it up it was only in Sacchi's 2nd spell as manager there, rather than his first highly successful spell. Desailly was brilliant in the midfield 'destroyer' role for them like.

Big Ron got the sack over him too..

A young Shola ended his career one sunny April afternoon at St James, the only time he took the ball with his back to a defender, turned him then put an unstoppable shot past the keeper. When he got into the changing room after I think poor old Marcel knew he was finished, he retired a few weeks later iirc :lol:

You ever catch any of that show that was meant to relaunch Big Ron's media career? Playing golf with his good mate Carlton Palmer and all that type of thing. :lol:

Anyone been keeping up with the Brentford situation with their manager Mark Warburton? Got them promoted from League 1, great win percentage in Championship and challenging for promotion - club have said they aren't going to renew his contract at the end of the season even if they get promoted to Premier League :lol: Harsh.

Anyone been keeping up with the Brentford situation with their manager Mark Warburton? Got them promoted from League 1, great win percentage in Championship and challenging for promotion - club have said they aren't going to renew his contract at the end of the season even if they get promoted to Premier League :lol: Harsh.

A good mate of mine is a Brentford fan, and he was saying to me there's been talk that they would play their home games at Wembley! Nee chance, also lots of talk of a new ground a short distance away, but Brentford are a p[roper club with a proper fanbase, I hope they do well. They are nothing like Fulham who get fans there from Japan who still think Inamoto is there.

Ironic? How? That's nonsense.

The gist, apparently, is that they shoved the guy off the train because he was French, not black. They then realised that, since the man was black, their actions could be construed as racist; and so 'ironically' sang about being racists as a taunt to the media, given that Chelsea have what their supporters believe to be an undeserved reputation for this.

I fully agree that it's patently nonsense :lol:

The gist, apparently, is that they shoved the guy off the train because he was French, not black. They then realised that, since the man was black, their actions could be construed as racist; and so 'ironically' sang about being racists as a taunt to the media, given that Chelsea have what their supporters believe to be an undeserved reputation for this.

I fully agree that it's patently nonsense :lol:

:lol: Love the idea behaving like a complete cunt is ok if there's no racial element to it (or if the racism is ironic).