Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you don't like people telling you this but you are wrong. You bang on about how Allardyce cocked up your club (which he did), Kean has done it far, far worse, just fucking trust me on this. He is rubbish and that is that, just as you are an arrogant so and so when you get on your high horse about how fucking wonderful everything Newcastle is and put everywhere else without NE3 postcode down. You really do have a streak within you that makes you like one of those mongs who embarrass the geordies by giving it the billy big beans on SSN by trying to pull rank just because your club has a bigger stadium etc. Have fun looking back at the attendance figures and the Inter-Toto trophy. Now jog on and light a candle on your Jimmy Nail shrine you 1 dimensional Geordie Nationalist.

I did wish Kean would be a revelation and really push on after the stability Allardyce provided, but he and those useless cunts who own the club has smashed that. Kean and them are doing a fucking Leeds/Portsmouth to us.

His last post. I don't want to do a LM, but I told him in October they'd stay up ffs, they've got more goals than teams in the top 7. There's only one Steve Kean.

article-2069691-0F0A280100000578-572_468x286.jpg

Who were the last relegated team to win at the current champions then?

Was it West Ham when Tevez scored?

No that kept them up man.

I've racked my brains, and I know who it is, I thought some others might've known too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFOV1vlN7f8

It's almost comical how bad our midfield was - watch the first 3 minutes, astonishingly poor, these were professional footballers and this is what we had to put up with, BUT...... we won, I was on a train coming back from London with me nana when I found out, had a smile like a special needs kid from Doncaster to Newcastle.

It's almost comical how bad our midfield was - watch the first 3 minutes, astonishingly poor, these were professional footballers and this is what we had to put up with, BUT...... we won, I was on a train coming back from London with me nana when I found out, had a smile like a special needs kid from Doncaster to Newcastle.

Yeah, we got pounded. I blew the dust off my 88/89 season review video last year and watched it for the first time in years and the highlights of this game were pretty one sided. Mira baited the kop is priceless. :lol:

Who were the last relegated team to win at the current champions then?

Was it West Ham when Tevez scored?

No that kept them up man.

I've racked my brains, and I know who it is, I thought some others might've known too.

Shocking. I blame lack of sleep.

Paolo Wanchope?

Further alterations to our fixture list at the behest of Sky Sports mean that our home game with Norwich and away trip to Swansea have been rescheduled as follows:

Norwich City (h) Sunday 18.03.2012 @ 4pm

Swansea City (a) Friday 06.04.2012 @ 4.30pm

Here's our revised fixture list, without a single Saturday fixture between this coming weekend and late April (future swaps permitting) and an unprecedented six game run of match moves for live TV starting next month:

Sat 25.02.2012 Wolves (h) 3pm (no UK TV)

Sun 04.03.2012 mackems (h) Noon (ESPN)

Mon 12.03.2012 Arsenal (a) 8pm (SKY)

Sun 18.03.2012 Norwich (h) 4pm (SKY)

Sun 25.03.2012 West Brom (a) 4pm (SKY)

Sun 01.04.2012 Liverpool (h) 1.30pm (SKY)

Fri 06.04.2012 Swansea (a) 4.30pm (SKY)

Mon 09.04.2012 Bolton (h) (TV schedules tbc)

Sat 14.04.2012 Chelsea (a) (TV schedules tbc*)

Sat 21.04.2012 Stoke City (h) (TV schedules tbc*)

Sat 28.04.2012 Wigan (a) (TV schedules tbc*)

Sat 05.05.2012 Man City (h) (TV schedules tbc**)

Sun 13.05.2012 Everton (a) (TV schedules tbc)

from .com

Love those kits we had back then. By the way, WTF is Aldridge doing at 1.02? And then Gillespie not passing at 1.55, criminal.

Big thanks to SKY for putting the Swansea game back to 4.30 on a bank holiday. Had to change my train tickets this afternoon. They couldnt give a fucking monkeys about the travelling support!

Edited by SCOREBOARD1

Here's a question that I've been pondering for a little while. Forgive me if it sounds a little thick:

Why is there a Manchester city if there is a Manchester 'united'? Surely that's a bit of a contradiction isn't it?

It's a good question. I have wondered why Sheffield aren't United on a Wednesday. Is it summat to do with the half day?

Samba and Arshavin have both buggered off on the last day of the Russian transfer window. Samba to Anzhi, Arshavin to Zenit St Petersburg. No tears shed over either of them, I don't think, but I'm surprised we didn't see Tottenham/Chelsea/even Man U in for Samba in January. Class player.

Samba and Arshavin have both buggered off on the last day of the Russian transfer window. Samba to Anzhi, Arshavin to Zenit St Petersburg. No tears shed over either of them, I don't think, but I'm surprised we didn't see Tottenham/Chelsea/even Man U in for Samba in January. Class player.

blackburn supporting mates say he gets talked up by the press a lot

physical presence but not actually that good in the air and lacks the ability to read the game well enough to be at a top club apparently