Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guts, heart, character, passion, skill, endeavour - all words you could use to describe a team where only 5,000 of their (supporters) could be arsed to go. How can those words be applicable to a team that are apparently so poor the manager should be sacked immediately. They've played the 4th and 7th best teams in the country one after the other and had the better of both games. Fucking inbred wankers. Kean In.

Erm.....

Did a bigger flounce than J69 and hasn't been seen since, after I said Steve Kean would keep them up, and I said 17th is success for Blackburn. He will and it is! FFS they've scored 10 more goals than Liverpool and they still moan.

Oof.

Paid that £100 yet?

Paid that £100 yet?

No I will though, you don't have to mention it again. Don't be more rude on here than you would be to someones face.

Who was being rude? It was a further reminder of exactly how wrong you were on Steve Kean.

Who was being rude? It was a further reminder of exactly how wrong you were on Steve Kean.

Well sometimes I get it wrong, this was one of those times. They were embarrassing today one of the most cowardly performances I've ever seen. I still think some day he'll prove a decent manager though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5V7SefGcHM

Hazard being good tonight

fuck I wish we could sign him :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5V7SefGcHM

Hazard being good tonight

fuck I wish we could sign him :lol:

Montpellier firmly in the driving seat now 5 points clear with 4 games left. It's like Bolton winning the league they were 15th last season.

Well sometimes I get it wrong, this was one of those times. They were embarrassing today one of the most cowardly performances I've ever seen. I still think some day he'll prove a decent manager though.

I doubt he'll ever get another managerial job after this one to be honest.

I doubt he'll ever get another managerial job after this one to be honest.

He's made Blackburn a profit of £20m on transfers, Venkys have hung him out to dry to be honest. Things could be worse than Ashley, these Indians being one.