Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheslea haven't sold their allocation for the FA Cup final.

That's fucking shocking, when the normal complaint is that "normal fans don't get enough and too many go to corporate or FA partners".

Swear to God we could sell out both teams' allowances of we got to a Wembley final.

excuse my ignorance if so...

but is from BBC Look North presenter Jeff Brown outed as a mackem? His crack on the football roundup reeks of the bitterness of the unwashed...

jeff-brown.jpg

Fluent in Albanian.

Fluent in Albanian.

If that's not a euphemism, it fucking should be.

"You heard about Peter?"

"Nah, what's up?"

"Apparently he's err... whey they say he's now err 'Fluent in Albanian' if you know what I mean?"

"Nee surprise"

but is from BBC Look North presenter Jeff Brown outed as a mackem? His crack on the football roundup reeks of the bitterness of the unwashed...

jeff-brown.jpg

Yep, 100%.

The presenter on BBC Radio Newcastle Sunderland sports show tries to hide it but is definitely leaking red and white amounts of bitterness too. Johnny Anderson might as well not bother turning up as the place is infested.

If that's not a euphemism, it fucking should be.

"You heard about Peter?"

"Nah, what's up?"

"Apparently he's err... whey they say he's now err 'Fluent in Albanian' if you know what I mean?"

"Nee surprise"

:lol:

And aye Howayman, you can smell the cheese on their chips coming out of the radio. Don't get me started on Gary Bennett. He should've been born mute.

this story frankly I couldn't believe when I read...it's about Gareth Bale playing in a more central role

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-...

He makes no secret of who the inspiration for this switch was.

He said: 'I spoke about it before (with Harry Redknapp) but the main person I have spoken to is my agent. He has watched me. If you look at the likes of Ronaldo, when he started out wide and he got really good, people began to double up on him. He had to come inside, try and change his game and get on the ball and influence the game another way.

I mean WTF is that all about ? Gareth Bale decides he's going to play more centrally because his agent thinks it's a good idea ?!?!

He should stick to what he does best, bomb down the flank and rifle 45 degree champagne crosses into the box...

Edited by Lake Bells tits

this story frankly I couldn't believe when I read...it's about Gareth Bale playing in a more central role

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-...

He makes no secret of who the inspiration for this switch was.

He said: 'I spoke about it before (with Harry Redknapp) but the main person I have spoken to is my agent. He has watched me. If you look at the likes of Ronaldo, when he started out wide and he got really good, people began to double up on him. He had to come inside, try and change his game and get on the ball and influence the game another way.

I mean WTF is that all about ? Gareth Bale decides he's going to play more centrally because his agent thinks it's a good idea ?!?!

He should stick to what he does best, bomb down the flank and rifle 45 degree champagne crosses into the box...

Fucking agents.

jeff-brown.jpg

jeff-brown.jpg

I used to work with Jeff, he's actually a canny bloke, he swears more than Francis Begbie in Trainspotting and that's no exaggeration, he's a three swear word a sentence man, even I'm only two. He loves himself a bit like, I'm going back 16 or 17 years here, but he was good with me, and he is a fuckin massive Sunderland fan who totally hates Newcastle. He's actually a Sunderland tewny.

Fucking agents.

Fucking footballers

What an absolute berk he must be to actually come out with stuff like that, he wants to go to barca doesn't he? Where respecting the manager and the system is paramount to their players

You'd actually feel for Redknapp if that's the case. You have a player saying he'll leave if he doesn't play through the middle, but he's not playing well there. So then you have the fans chanting at you through games to play him on the wing. Add to that you have papers questioning your tactical naievity for doing so. All this while he's hoping to impress the FA for the England job.

It's mint man. His agent telling him that he needs to leave to realise his destiny as the next Ronaldo, and he's stupid enough to buy the patter and reproduce it in interviews. :lol:

I bet his agent's going "Fucking hell Gareth, let's keep that sort of shit between you and me eh!"

They live on another planet. Incredible.

His agent is itching for a big move for him. Two seasons now of the press fellating his client and nothing to show for it.

Oh dear, Rooney's overhead won that 'best goal of the 20 seasons' poll.

Never saw that coming. To be expected from a public vote, plenty of kids voting for their favourite players/not being aware of football's existence before they got into it.

Oh dear, Rooney's overhead won that 'best goal of the 20 seasons' poll.

Never saw that coming. To be expected from a public vote, plenty of kids voting for their favourite players/not being aware of football's existence before they got into it.

They were all excellent goals tbf. Any one of them could have won and I wouldn't have felt it was a particularly bad decision.